I deserve a medal for this.

IDGM

I've managed to keep a biro and its lid long enough to use all the ink in it.

Bicpen.jpg

Surely I deserve nothing less than a Knighthood for this outstanding achievement.

That's impressive stuff, i thought i'd done well keeping this pen for so long, and i sort of still have the lid for it. All my pens usually end up in the bin from early retirement before finishing their ink.

Much like the state of the highlighter.

DSC01159Large.jpg

I would, though i'm stuck at work til 4:30. I was actally about to purchase this desk tidy, just for something else to clutter my desk, I mean i already have a dilbert calender, a usb lava lamp and a usb fridge, as well as my phone cradle, mp3 player dock, external hdd etc etc.

butt-station-funny-toilet-style-desktop-organizer-3.jpg

butt-station-funny-toilet-style-desktop-organizer-2.jpg

I want to see your shirt pocket to prove its not left the pen avoiding the paper.

Jeans, t-shirts and a shave once a week for my workplace, even when I'm doing a disciplinary or seeing reps who want our business. It's power dressing taken to the extreme.

The fact you people are talking about pens, taking pictures of pens and comparing pens show that you really need to get out more!!

It's all because of the economic downturn. Inks gotta last these days.

I miss writing with a fountain pen! We were never allowed to use pen in junior school, until Year 6 when we had dedicated fountain pen lessons! :D

I was never any good at fountain pen lessons, being a Left-hooker i always managed to smooosh through what id written and get ink everywhere :blush:

Looked like i'd murdered a Smurf :(

I miss writing with a fountain pen! We were never allowed to use pen in junior school, until Year 6 when we had dedicated fountain pen lessons! :D

I was never any good at fountain pen lessons, being a Left-hooker i always managed to smooosh through what id written and get ink everywhere :blush:

Looked like i'd murdered a Smurf :(

I'm a lefty too, but don't hold a pen in a backwards, wrist ache, smudge everything I write way... :lol:

Left handedness is a sign of the devil!

I am left handed and my telephone extension is 666. Do I have a problem :o

:(

Bwwwaaaaaaahahahahahahhahaaaaaaa :twisted:

...and I don't buy pens I borrow them from other peoples desks or collect t hem at conferences!

Edited by Silver!