men laughing?

green envy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'e laughing because you're cool. :shades:

:lol: I love Fantasia green Lupos. :wub:

I've had small children laughing at mine; "Is that a real car?", "Hahahahahaha, look at his wheels!".

They don't know what they're talking about...

Edited by Philplop

the worst comments ive had is that it looks like a hairdressers car and it looks like a whistle upside down, but considering one has a g reg nissan micra and the other a punto which has been through more fields than a shetland pony it didnt really bother me :D

I get it called a shoe, toy car, box car etc. Had some lads in a corsa c with "corsa-c.co.uk" plastered all over his 1.4 with his stoopidly massive exhaust. Revving his tits of at lights, I dont usually take the bait but I thought sod it. Left him standing! Now when I see him he just waves haha :)

There all just jelous because were comfortable and confident enough to drive such a cool car, and they feel the need to be a sheep and buy some common s***e!!!

OH and how much road rage do you all cause?? I get some abuse for doin 5mph over bumps haha or less over big ones! Been overtaken by beeping horns so often!! I think me laughing at them doesnt help defuse the situation mind..

No-one has ever laughed at my Arosa or Lupo. Sure they're not laughing at you?

:lol:

Nope nor me, ive had my car been called cute before :huh: and a few who really wanted o buy one after being in mine, but no one has ever laughed!

I think my arosas are too boring to stand out, so no one ever notices :lol:

i had my lupo laughed at and someone said its the worst gti vw have ever made

Haha, what do they know! The mk4 golf is by far the worst, its not worthy of a GTi badge :wacko:

This car reminds me of the Renault 5 Gt turbo. I used to own one about 10 years ago, anbody remember these cars? roughly same size, had lots of stupid problems but it had great respect on the road.

I think they are some what of a legend! B)

I've found that its the guys who feel the need to have a big 'manly' car that are more likely to take the p!ss!!

Let em get on with it, Lupos are cool cars. I couldn't be further from being a 'pretty boy', basically coz I'm an big ugly bastid but I nearly bought a fantasia green Loop haha.

Real men drive Lupos!! ;)

well you all probably know mine has been laughed but always expected that its not everyones taste - gets slated on here enough lol but its my baby and i love it just like everyone else on here loves their cars it used to annoy me but have realised now that ive probably laughed at what i class as some ugly looking corsas in my time - but i bet the owner loved it as much as we all love ours - doesnt matter to me anymore coz its what makes me happy :D

my girlfriends dad saw it and asked if i was to old to be playing with toys :)

i get laughed at allot from white van men and chavs...they try piss me off by driving up my ass and trying to scare me

they soon stop when i leave them in the dust :P

well you all probably know mine has been laughed but always expected that its not everyones taste - gets slated on here enough lol but its my baby and i love it just like everyone else on here loves their cars it used to annoy me but have realised now that ive probably laughed at what i class as some ugly looking corsas in my time - but i bet the owner loved it as much as we all love ours - doesnt matter to me anymore coz its what makes me happy :D

Well said!

:)

yeah a few people have said stuff about it, and it got called a roller skate once too lol but it doesn't bother me when people say anything I'm happy with it and its cool, and most 19yo's i know don't have a car let alone one as nice as my lupo lol.... that and i got used to being laughed at in a smart :P

A friend bought the 16v Sport edition (in black) and I just had to buy a lupo. B) I loved the "kookieness" of the standard lupo and as I was looking for another "small" car as a run around so I could fix up my mini (not that there are many "small" cars around compared to the mini - due to european safety restrictions etc). Now, I love my Lupo just as much (if not more! :wub: ) than my little mini! so now I wont get rid of either of them! All I can say is it might not be the best looking car or the fastest car in the world, BUT it's a Vdub under the bonnet and that's what counts ;) . Far more reliable and a better build quality than Corsa's etc! It's just the few with the OTT/bad/dodgy mods that give us a bad image. Also, most of them don't realise that they can't change just one thing, everything has to be adjusted! :D

Never been laughed at - the people I work with think she's a cool little car! My bf has 1.4cl Polo so he doesnt mind driving her too much when we share the driving. It's almost like his 'n' hers cars when we park back to back lol. :P

Edited by Nimue