Winners...

Silver!

Right OK I'm fed up of waiting. I'm ashamed to say I left before the winners were oover the stage, but due to distance to travel and the amount of falling water I wanted to get away and be home in a reasonableish time.

So who won what in the Wonderful World of Lupo?

Edited by Silver!

Mark's grey Lupo GTI with the carbon bonnet and 17's won best Lupo.

Paulbins supercharged Green Sport was second.

R14DAE's (?) Silver GTI on Teledials from Scotland came third.

Ryan's L1OOPO red 1.0 won best car in the Under 25's category.

Linz's Cream GTI won 10 of the Best on Saturday.

Don't go saying I missed people off the list Ray, I know what your like, you'll make out like I've just edited this once you write something when the list was like this all along.

Edited by Philplop

Before anyone takes offence I am kidding.

All winners were well deserved!

..but mine IS still the best IMHO! See I can hang with the kids!

:coffee:

Must admit i did like Marks, very well executed.

And Linz of course. ;)

But ours is better than yours Ray, I mean yours is silver :o

Sorry I just looked outside my window and there is only one GTi there and it is silver.

Not just any silver, Sexy Reflex Silver.

Therefore it is my no. 1!

:P

Must admit i did like Marks, very well executed.

And Linz of course. ;)

But ours is better than yours Ray, I mean yours is silver :o

Cheers Bluloop!

And is yours. I will update my readers ride thread soon, theres still more to come...

Best regards,

Mark2Ikeda

Well impressed with the install Mark, I'm still stunning you managed to squeeze all that equipment into the car.

Great colour, and you have to love that dash.

Well done to all the winners, I predicted three of you :D First time I've gotten it right in 5 years!

Well done to Steven, that's some acheavment, is that 4 years running now?

If that was 1st, 2nd and 3rd ... what did the white one win???

Nothing! They didn't have a sticker in their window. Were told to go to the stage though by someone which causd the confusion. The organisers were expecting Paul so gave them the 2nd place trophy.......then when Paul got there they couldn't find the trophy to give him. Think they sorted it out in the end though.

Nothing! They didn't have a sticker in their window. Were told to go to the stage though by someone which causd the confusion. The organisers were expecting Paul so gave them the 2nd place trophy.......then when Paul got there they couldn't find the trophy to give him. Think they sorted it out in the end though.

Is that not the second award confusion for Dubwieser? At least it got sorted and the white one was stunning.

As I said, to many Lupos, not enough prizes.

"Jesus and the GTi pen rules though!!" ;)

Edited by Silver!

Well done to everyone that got trophies the standard of Lupo`s this year was outstanding.

Well done to all the winners, I predicted three of you :D First time I've gotten it right in 5 years!

Well done to Steven, that's some acheavment, is that 4 years running now?

Cheers, it`s actually my 5th Edition38 trophy I`ve had two 1st places two 2nd places and 3rd this year,I didn`t think I would have the Lupo this year but decided to keep it and do the stuff I was planning, but I ran out of time due to a family bereavement, Will get the rest done over the winter.

The white GTi on the Work wheels is mine. But i was unable to attened on sunday as it was my 21st so was feeling really bad from the night before lol wish i was there just so there wasnt any confusion but oh well i did get something the sponsers choice from recaro, not bad for the first time out. Does anyone no what happened with the confusion i havent a clue.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.