VWFest 2008 Pics

cardaft

Yeah i no. like i said it was a tough choice. Away games are always expensive once uv bought tickets, train, beer, food etc. And edition is on my doorstep. il get to a few games this season anyway.

So i take it you are a toon fan living darn' sarf'? Hopefully you don't miss a good game or you will be kicking yourself! I was pleasently surprised after my visit to Old Trafford.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i take it you are a toon fan living darn' sarf'? Hopefully you don't miss a good game or you will be kicking yourself! I was pleasently surprised after my visit to Old Trafford.

Born in Newcastle, brought up in Seahouses (Northumberland) moved down here bought 5 year ago. Hope it is a good game but yeah il be gutted to miss it. good result at Old Trafford. never been that excited when watchin newcastle in a while.

Gone slightly off topic here sorry.

You have Cliffords car!

Happy to see you in the club mate :)

yeah i love it .. been on forum before bought the car .. ..loving the forum...

done a few tweaks to the car bumpers resprayed and holes filled got sum new yokos today all ready for edition 38.. where i can hopefully catch up with you guys..

do you know what filter and pipe works on foxy's motor ?? looks awsome..

do you know what filter and pipe works on foxy's motor ?? looks awsome..

Why thank you sir, click on the readers ride link in my sig and goto page 3 and 4. Its all in there.

Some dodgy ****er that kept asking me what i'd do for a free ice cream. :lol:

Surly she means the handsome bloke in the background B)

Big shout out and thanks to Kam for lending me his detailing spray,Jen for her micrfibre cloth and Gaz for helping me with the new stickers :lol: and also a big thanks to everyone else for making it such a good day out....makes you proud to be part of this club

thomas

I think i took one Gaz, must be one of the ones i've not done yet.

Matt, your car looked mint, loved the cookie cutters!

I saw your car, had a good look around it, its change a bit since i last saw it (when Daryll had it) Very nice though, liked the 6v badge :lol:

Ill post a pic up later!

aw cheers guys :) does change alot... will be slower now tho, i have a new addition to the family. with 4 wheels :)

i get so many questions with the 6v badge! lol

Big shout out and thanks to Kam for lending me his detailing spray,Jen for her micrfibre cloth and Gaz for helping me with the new stickers :lol: and also a big thanks to everyone else for making it such a good day out....makes you proud to be part of this club

thomas

don't forget the tire shine lol.... :lol: