guitar hero

Adam K

anyone else play this?

is this not the most addictive game ever?

bought the guitar controller this week, and have been playing guitar hero 3 and guitar hero aerosmith.

totally totally addicted now.

I'm playing expert on 3.

I can do freebird on expert on 2.

I'm addicted, I've got a problem with it and it's really messed up progress on my latest project.

I love it.

Rich

Damn you! I'm so going shopping tomorrow... :lol:

It's in Tesco......not sure how much the game is, but i think the widget with the buttons is somewhere around the £20 mark possibly.

I wanna get Guitar Hero for the Wii but i'm not sure until I try it......however I don't know anyone with it so I can try it out grrr!

i have got guitar hero 3 on the wii ,, its pretty good not as good as it is on ps3 abit slow but amazing game just conquerd hard just been playing for just over 5 weeks =)

I warned you about this in May

However, I've yet to download it with the patch to avoid the need for the attachment. Apparently, there isn't the variety in the bands, but I'll hyave a look at it.

I'm currently hooked on Planet Puzzle League.

guitar hero two is far superior, it has freebird on it.

I'm in agreement on that one.

I tend to find that if you know the songs your end up trying to pre-empt the notes and I end up trying to play the actual rhythm of the song. Might be coz I play the bass guitar though! :lol:

Black magic woman on 3 is amazing, end up trying to nail it 100%! Then next thing you know about 2 hours have gone and your eyes are well and truly buggered lol.

just love santana in general that man is a god on a guitar , his riff's are amazing =D so want 2 see him live

I'm playing expert on 3.

I can do freebird on expert on 2.

I'm currently on expert on gh3 and stuck on disturbed, slipknot and qotsa. Managed Muse though! Just don't like the switching chords. Fingers won't work that way.

Still have to complete freebird though on expert on gh2 though, one day!