GTI Festival - Santa Pod - 6th July 2008

Nicki

If anyone wants to be on the Club Stand for GTI Festival next Sunday, please post up your interest here!

Stand:

Philplop

tof1

LGG (possibly)

Musto

mikeylupo

Darrell (possibly)

Sarah Diamond

chris260

Clairey Fairey

lupo_gaz (possibly?)

timlupo

no all types welcome Sarah...standard, modded, 1 ltr or gti...... it doesnt matter... it does have to be a lupo tho! LOL.

Danny... i would expect it to be a larger number than 5...

I know Chris will be putting his car on the stand...

Will it be one of those sections like at spring fest? x

Just turn up at the gate, pay your money & when you get to the marshalls pointing you to the car park, tell them you're on a club stand. They'll let you through & the next set of marshalls will tell you where the club stand is.

Danny - can you make it 10-15 like I said on MSN please, got a feeling there will be a lot more cars heading to GTI Festival after Treffen.

Ta!

Woo!! My first club stand in a Loop lol. Will I have a chance to wash my car on saturday at the meet? I don't fancy trying to get up mega early before mine and fran's trek across country and also..... my car will be full of wheels and seats so I'll tuck mine to the back if that's ok! Oops! But it'll look mint for E38 hopefully :)

Maybe I'll bring some tools also and attempt to change the seats at the meet so at least it'll have a nifty interior on the stand :lol:

I'm getting really excited now about my weekend away.....it's been ages since i've been on weekend release from work!

no all types welcome Sarah...standard, modded, 1 ltr or gti...... it doesnt matter... it does have to be a lupo tho! LOL.

Danny... i would expect it to be a larger number than 5...

I know Chris will be putting his car on the stand...

Will it be one of those sections like at spring fest? x

or an arosa saz dont forget... :lol:

sarah@ you can also wash your car at pod as theres taps at various places to fill your buckets with

Edited by andyp

I'll be there, but I'll be showing and shining it. :shades:

And so you should! Cleanest silver car ive seen. (Unless jen has ever owned a silver car...in which case thats a different story :P)

And so you should! Cleanest silver car ive seen. (Unless jen has ever owned a silver car...in which case thats a different story :P)

Ah yes, but Pugh's obsessive with cleaning lol! have you not seen the special pictures of "water beading" on his project diary lol!

Only kidding Huw x :lol:

Edited by Sarah_Diamond

Ah yes, but Pugh's obsessive with cleaning lol! have you not seen the special pictures of "water beading" on his project diary

:yes:

So jealous. You're a pro though arent you Huw? Fancy teaching me how to polish?! :lol:

could you put me down for the stand aswell please

Stand:

Philplop

tof1

LGG (possibly)

Musto

mikeylupo

Darrell (possibly)

Sarah Diamond

chris260

Clairey Fairey

lupo_gaz (possibly?)