Help me `re-design` the Loop

Tigz™

Ok guys, havn't got a complition date yet but we are hoping for the car to be ready within two weeks.

If a take a few days off work I may be able to get a new system completed before Trax if all goes well.

I had always wanted to get the interier and exterier completed for Trax this year but with everything that has gone wrong since internation it just hasnt happend, so Im now gonna aim to have the car done for next years show season.

Both me and Emma think the zaust should get changed, as I just cant lower the car as much as I want to.

I think we will go back to the origonal plan of R32 stlye twin exit pipes.

Im gonna stick with the Fox alloys for the time being as Ive gone off the ATS Cups and havn't found anything I really like yet.

After seeing the Blue Loop dropped to the deck with the side exit, I really want some roof bars, anyone know how much they are and where to get them?

I am buying some chrome handles, and gonna try and make the crome rod grill I shown you all a picture of 6 months back.

Gonna repaint the bumpers, like how Alan and BlueLupo did theres, as I should have done 1st time round.

Gonna try and fit chrome rods, where the slats should be to match the grill.

Anyone got any ideas, on what else should get changed, im open to anything at the minute, so even if you think its too wacky of an idea, let me know.

Thanks guys.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're gonna chrome it up I think this looks kinda cool

chrometail.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

kinda like the one's on mk4 astras.

Found a cheap grill kit too...

chromegrill.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Both work out about a tenner plus p&p. Might buy that tailgate one for me rosa. It looks good on black.

Yes mate, my car isnt gonna be back with me for at least 2 weeks anyway mate, so 10 days is fine smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Have you gfot a link for the grill?

You say its only a tenner?

That pic reminds me of some sort of british garaged based kit car company consisting of one man, his dog and some slippers that produce Lupo copies biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I think we will go back to the origonal plan of R32 stlye twin exit pipes.

The ass end of the Lupo GTi is awful,i hate the twin pipes,the single oval on the Sport looks better.The GTi should have had the tail pipes both sides like the R32.

That pic reminds me of some sort of british garaged based kit car company consisting of one man, his dog and some slippers that produce Lupo copies biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I think it looks fantastic, I remember seeing one very similer but was totally smooth.

Just three rods in the grill, and nothing in the bumper (just like a non gti rear bumper)

I did want to try this but Clifford pointed out that there wouldnt be enough air flow getting into the engine bay, so that idea was scrapped.

I really love it, so smooth, thats how VW should have made our bumpers, not as extreme, but as they are but without all those bloody lines streating the lenth of the body!

Howz about this?

e35d4ff9.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

3295f183.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Requires a wee bit of smoothing me thinks.

some polished porsche tele dials 7&8x16's would be a dope set of rims to put on it...

nice and old skool lookin but still modern and different enough to pull off on a loop... polished rims would look good with all the chrome i rekon biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> 8)

c3_1_b.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

FOUND ONE.

this is a 8x16. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

was thinkin of puttin some on mine but i wanted wider than 8. i love these rims. 8)