Help me `re-design` the Loop

Tigz™

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah im on the look out now.. they look like they'd do the trick but i've just spent every £ i own on some new rims.. :x

i run 9's on the back of mine with no arch mods... you'd need coilovers tho probably, but depends how low you go.. if you just fold the inner lip back they'd tuck in the arches no trouble and you gotta say, they do rock biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Well coilovers are something ive being desprate for since twisty took me for a spin.

These are the 1st thing on my list.

Ive chopped the car, as it is, jst dropped to the deck, dn it totally trasformed it.

I still like my wheels, but want to change them in time for show time next year.

Just want something for show use, then I'll use the Fox's for everyday use, as we do a lot of miles in the Loop, and accidents happen!

i'd love to have every day rims and show rims bur theres always somethin else i wanna get instead of some run around rims.

but the amount of people that clock the car because of the rims is rediculus!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

just hope me new ones get the same attention.

i like the ideas you got for ya loop, if i was to do mine again i'd be doin the rat look kinda thing for shows.. roof racks porsche rims novelty kinda crap.. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

im tryin to combine like the race car look with the rat look now and the new wheels was the start so only time will tell if it looks any good but im guessin it'll be slightly different at least...

gonna get a coat hanger as my arial [for the show] when im done biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

stuff like that.

Great news that your car is going to be fixed Andi. I bet your not only relieved but excited to see it again and with fresh paint. Pity it buggered the idea of a Gti but your car is so nice thats hardly a downer is it!

Let the modding continue as before i guess mate.

Other than the cableing nothing of mine was damaged, they are having to replace the engine wrieing loom, alternator and all the rubber pipe work, and engine cover.

Everything else is fine.

So it will come back to me how it was before the fire thank God!

John I think your right, I remember coming across his website.

Stunning little car.

If you need any 4guage cable, ive got enough for a loop in the garage.

Think you may as well go for 0guage- future proof. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Just put the phone down to TVR.

No thats not totally true, they put the phone down.

Explained to them what I was planing, and told them about me wanting to take off the handles, and replace with a set of there mirrors.

"We dont sell our parts to other manufactors"

I explained that I wasnt a manufactor, and it was a personal prodject but he just said "No" and hung up.

Oh well looks like I'll have to drive to Blackpool and see them face to face. :wink:

Ive got about 3 metres of 4 gauge in the house Max, but your right 0 gauge is the way to go, if I can find one of them Crystal amps, then Id need 2 gauge for that alone, so I may as well go for 0awg.... looks really cool :wink:

I want to try and get hold of the man and his dog, as he seems like a nice chap, from what I have seen of him on TV.

He started the coupmany as a kit car company, so Im hoping he might apreciate what I want to do.

Reason I want TVR mirrors is because of the door opening switch under the mirror, as I wanna remove my handles.

But I always leave the keys in the car, I dont want remote door opening. When I do it now the Alarm sets it self, that isnt too bad as I can still open the door, if I do it with no handles....

:shock:

What you lot think to this rear end?

Im loving the wiperless window.

`124-2494_IMG`.jpeg

Ya Ive seen it.

I really wanted one, when me and Max went to Donny show and saw one on a C2.

In fact the guys who made Si's from PVW made that one.

But as Si has one... I can not copy.