It's arrived!

Boy'dup

I used my right foot as an auto-choke when I first installed my Weber, come the Winter months it just wasn't good enough.

I put on the manual choke and thought it was a dream.

Only the newer pierburgs from 86 onwards I think had the auto-choke. They also had a metal swirl pot which didn't crack! Nightmare.

Think of it this way Mr. Datsun, your one step closer to a skyline.

Edited by Niche

Nissan Almeras and Citroen AXs are my motorway nemesis cars. Middle lane hoggers but just imposible to pass - it's like there's an invisible force field or something.

That navy blue interior reminds me of the 70s, pity it's not dralon!

Nissan Almeras and Citroen AXs are my motorway nemesis cars. Middle lane hoggers but just imposible to pass - it's like there's an invisible force field or something.

That navy blue interior reminds me of the 70s, pity it's not dralon!

defo not a middle lane car when i'm driving it lol

slow lane FTW *cough

its actually quite nippy for what it is to be fair

do you live in a caravan wrapped up to look like a house ???

Edited by noddy1

the previous owners do... one next door was for sale for 180k!!! you could buy a real house for that!

o right just seen the pics and wondered as my family have them at the seaside :lol:

o right just seen the pics and wondered as my family have them at the seaside :lol:

my old mans considering one, to be fair its not bad inside and would be perfect for retired people, i lived in one for 2 months once whilst having work done was only 10 foot by 23 foot or something, tight with three people lol. We own a little one in Devon for small breaks and the like doesnt look like that though, more of a tin box. we havent used it properly for a couple of years.

:lol: My first car was an AX, they dont half pop along! - Far quicker than my 1.0 Arosa. Although mine did have a saxo engine and an uprated clutch! As the original engine and clutch were knackered when i got it. Only a whole load of mechanical issues stoped it! :lol:

Although it had a manual choke, which i hated, mind, it could be used as a kind of cruise control on a cold morning :lol:

I liked my AX, i only drove it for three months though. Id still have one now as a heap to use and park anywhere and not care what happens to it. The beauty of older cars hey ;)

Young cartoon school girls been knobbed by robots?

exactly right !,

slightly less believable I think than a school teacher screwing one of his pupils in detention

Well I think it's great that you have bought yourself a nice Nissan Almera Elegance, because now you can p*ss off and leave us alone...

Here: http://www.almeraownersclub.com/

xx

already on there, difference is they dont give me loads of poo like you, you grumpy old ****. its a lot less entertaining over there

To be honest common sense would make it a better car for my lifestyle than the two I currently have, but when did common sense come into things.

I think you should keep it as a daily and run it into the ground. Spend all you birthday money on the Rocco. And you're gonna need a heap for transporting all the parts.

You could make it a rat: collect car park dings, standard steelies with no trims and slam it on it's bum.

To be honest common sense would make it a better car for my lifestyle than the two I currently have, but when did common sense come into things.

I think you should keep it as a daily and run it into the ground. Spend all you birthday money on the Rocco. And you're gonna need a heap for transporting all the parts.

You could make it a rat: collect car park dings, standard steelies with no trims and slam it on it's bum.

or alternatively keep it tidy flog it and spend the money on mods for the rocco

plans are get it on the road flog th'almera and spend it on coilies/wheels