Big Brother!

Adam K

Yes yes, it represents the thoughts of the artist.

Just because is not made of crap, it doesn't mean it isn't crap.

I rest my case M'Lud.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes yes, it represents the thoughts of the artist.

Just because is not made of crap, it doesn't mean it isn't crap.

I rest my case M'Lud.

LOL :lol:

Does anyone know whats gone on regarding Alex??

I watched lastnight and then Mr Voiceover said voting is cancelled and Alex has been removed for some reason.

Niccy 5 needs impuuuut

Shes just a big joke.

I thought the best bit was when she was having a go at that mohammed guy. Saying he was a disgrace to Islam and he disgusted her. Saying he was disrespecting Islam and all that. Then he had a go about her for wearing short skirts and she just goes "I'll do whatever I want". Effectively that gives you no grounds what so ever to have a go at anyone about it (not that she had any right in the first place). Or the fact she had been shouting at him for about 10 mins and then finally shut up and said to him "Why are you shouting?" How retarded do you need to be to forget you've just been busting this guys balls for 5 mins.

damn how socially acceptable it is. I would have just hit her with a chair and held her head under water till she stops squirming. Shes hardly an upstanding member of society is she?

In scenes to be shown tonight, the 23-year-old accounts executive from Croydon is shown suggesting fellow contestants would face retribution from her "gangster friends" after they nominated her for eviction. "But like I say, I get to go out, see everyone's friends, I get to see their family," she says. "I get to do the poo that I wanna do. Pow, pow, pow."

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Last night was a joke.

Over that picture, that was poo. All of that palava. bloomin' grow up man, shitty picture. Get over it.

bloomin' queerist. Wrong enough that hes a big prancing fairy who loves to take it up the wrong one. But spitting on someone is just disgusting. I would have kicked poo out of him, damn the fact your on TV and all that. You don't spit on people.

Worst part is they were still on about that poo painting after it happened. Shows what they are all like really.

Suppose the good thing to come out of it is that stupid cock sucker is out of the house.

thats the first i have watched big bro this morning to see why the dude was tossed out. What allot of poo! the fukin bad things that happen in the world and the daft bint has a poo fit over a poo painting she wouldnt be able to take home any way!

As for the little prick who spat on the other guy that just aint on, dont know how mohamed held it together allot of people would have lost the plot when that happend.

Big brother = lot of bollox

Spitting in someones face is just vile.

I hope he didn't pass on his 'disease'

:lol:

Yeah it was out of order and thankgod he's out. What a fool!

Stupid girl for going on about the painting though. FFS grow up, Its like she was 5!

Bit hard when shes pregnant!

Big Brother never changes...its still has the same idiots from day one who get chucked out within such a short period of time.. the brief bit ive watched now and then just scares me.. as they are just hideous. Yes two birds i find tasty but christ you cant really do a lot in there can you?