Big Brother!

Adam K

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits

:lol:

someone say tits?

no?

:confused:

I don't want to come across as being a kn*b or sound like being harsh to those that watch big brother, but i don't understand whats good about it? My sister seems to watch it religiously but it looks a load of poop to me? She's there watching people live they're lives in a house, why not live your own life lol? :blink:

Is it about the psychology and how people act etc, if so fair enough, or am i missing some obvious point :huh: don't want to offend anyone, just curious tbh....

Ad

I only ever watch it if someone else it watching it, I'd never go out of my way to watch it.

I know its just people in a house but they always get the biggest social rejects with opposite opinions and let them spend 24/7 with them. Its basically an argument waiting to happen.

Just because your watching people live there lives doesn't mean your not living your own. You could say the same thing for here, why are you on here wasting time instead of living your life?

Ok fair enough. Suppose everyone has different tastes in what they like to watch. Wouldnt really call a blind man a social reject, thats a real insult and i'd be ashamed to say that lol, but nm. I only come on here when i'm doing uni work and find my attention span slipping. :)

I don't want to come across as being a kn*b or sound like being harsh to those that watch big brother, but i don't understand whats good about it? My sister seems to watch it religiously but it looks a load of poop to me? She's there watching people live they're lives in a house, why not live your own life lol? :blink:

Is it about the psychology and how people act etc, if so fair enough, or am i missing some obvious point :huh: don't want to offend anyone, just curious tbh....

Ad

Dont be shy about it mate. People who watch it must be socailly bankrupt. Its awful.

I hate peple that moan about Big Bro, dont bloody watch it or listen when others speak about it!!

Michelle Bass is rank. She looks like a potato with horrid mutant fake tits.

Not always a bad thing! :shades:

Haha! Good point. Nice choice of car btw ;)

I hate peple that moan about Big Bro, dont bloody watch it or listen when others speak about it!!

Problem is it's rammed down our throats. Whenever there's an advert on a ch4 programme, its blatently about BB lol. There's no escaping.... :P

Ok fair enough. Suppose everyone has different tastes in what they like to watch. Wouldnt really call a blind man a social reject, thats a real insult and i'd be ashamed to say that lol, but nm. I only come on here when i'm doing uni work and find my attention span slipping. :)

Your implying its his blindness that makes him a social reject.

In my opinion, if he acted the way he did and he could still see he would still be a reject. Hes just a freak. His blindness has nout to do with it!

I don't see why you'd pay all that money to goto uni if your just gonna spend your time on CL..... (not having a go, just highlighting the point ;))

Your implying its his blindness that makes him a social reject.

In my opinion, if he acted the way he did and he could still see he would still be a reject. Hes just a freak. His blindness has nout to do with it!

I don't see why you'd pay all that money to goto uni if your just gonna spend your time on CL..... (not having a go, just highlighting the point ;))

Alright, think we've both got pretty different view points anyway as you like BB and i don't.... :lol: And just for the record I don't spend my day at uni on here 'wasting' my education and money. I'm sure a few minutes here and there isn't going to do much harm ;) I'm going to stop posting now anyway as i'm sure you big brother fans on here are starting to think this is going off topic :shades:

I'll sum up my opinions of Big Brother and those that take part through the medium of photography (and internet theft)...

oh_shit-759720.jpg

Big-Fat-poo