INSURANCE

MR TURBO SPORT

So i am to drive a car that i dont want to rather than being able to drive a car that is just great. The fact that i'm driving a car the i like legally paying for it too and loving every minute of it knowing that if i crash it then i have to pay for it out of my own pocket. i couldn't care less, i'm not on the greatest wage but still i crash i know i have to pay and the fault stays with me.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see why people are getting 'stroppy' about someone only insuring their own property 3rd party. As long as they have 3rd party they are the only one likely to loose out.

I would be more concerned about all those out there with undeclared mods and convictions.

Edited by Silver!

21, fully comp with bf on policy, 4 years no claims and protected at £500, only prob, they dont like the mods, so looking at changing, any advice?

How often does your bf drive your car? If not a lot take him off and add your mum instead. Then get him to get DOC on the policy for his car.

must be the first time Ive ever heard a 4-speed automatic described as a cracking laugh! :lol:

with a 1.6 sticker on the back had every penis in a focus etc trying it on

its actually up for sale again

i sold it to my mate and he's selling it on

£200buys it

then you'll see its a laugh

its only done 214,000 miles now

:lol:

must be the first time Ive ever heard a 4-speed automatic described as a cracking laugh! :lol:

You've obviously never driven a rear wheel drive Chevvy V8 pick up with no weight in the back!

Find an airfield and play! Awesome!

I have just been quoted;

Male, 21

1yrs NCB

Licence held since Dec 2004

0 convictions

0 points

Arosa Sport

Fully Comp

£525

21yr old

1.8T 20v 180bhp

54 plate Ibiza Cupra

1 Windscreen Claim

4Yrs NCB

No accidents

No points

Protected no claims

Fully Comp

£770

Who are you again?

Car: lupo sport

NCB: 0

Cost €1027

we get robbed for everything over here, you think insurance is bad dont get started on car tax <_<

age, 30 f*&k im old

2001 loop gti, 16inch alloys induction kit

full no claims

no points

£830.00 fully comp for salford in manchester, this is through a private broker who I insure my company's vehicles with.

Most of the main brands were around the £1000.00 and above mark, in my case it the area, 3 miles from manchester city centre.

Its mad really, my Navara pick up which is worth £21.000.00 only cost £250 to insure!

Interesting info....

Mine comes back either as a 1.0 8v MPi, or a 1.0 8v Stella, depending on who you get the details from - which means it's either group 5, Exceeds security requirements and is classed as T2 - or it's an import and has no rating what-so-ever :lol:

I just added the passat to my admiral policy and under their multicar scheme it makes my s2000 insurance £750 for both cars! :lol: