name change suggestions

one litre wonder ;)

Nice car craig, You've chosen the right colour again! Next time your down here, Nip it by us, and We'll put a trial APR Remap on the car for you free of charge! :)

The remap lasts for 6 hours of driving, and you should see an increase to about 215bhp / 230lb/ft

Cheers, Al.

Edited by awesome_al

Nice car craig, You've chosen the right colour again! Next time your down here, Nip it by us, and We'll put a trial APR Remap on the car for you free of charge! :)

The remap lasts for 6 hours of driving, and you should see an increase to about 215bhp / 230lb/ft

Cheers, Al.

now tbheres an offer! do it on a santa pod day lol

same colour as my old one, cupra version so prepare fro plenty or trim rattles and a hard ride though quite a step up in performance over your OLW

trust me crusoe , it CAN NOT be as bad as the arosa when it was slammed :lol:

trust me crusoe , it CAN NOT be as bad as the arosa when it was slammed :lol:

My first close up encounter with a lowered car was the arosa in the travelodge car park near OE. I went to tap on the window but found my hand tapping mid air with the roof about a mile below :lol:

:lol: and the look of who the **** is that appearing out of the dark towards my car :lol:

just phoned my current insurance company and told them about the change and i quote " well Mr Cameron , your current car is group 5 and the new car is group 30 so we can not insure you on it" :lol:

looks like a change of insurance company is in order :lol:

Nice Cuppa :coffee: Insurance at your age should be amusing.

When you hitting it with the lowering stick?

PS, I think your name should be honest. So with that in mind... "One Pint Wonder".

Haha, I'm liking the amount of confusion caused by my suggestion of Sandy there :lol:

No real reason behind it, only reason being I tend to shout it out randomly at times.