Show me your stickers...

Matty_Gti

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the Lowlife one. I'm into double figures with Lowlife belts now ^_^

Now I just have one on the back of my G. Honda owners LOVE it.

DSC_0004-12.jpg

Got "iloveboost" in the side window, with a sticker of a cut open G40 charger above it, and a little Club Lupo sticker on my front 1/4 window cos I was drunk at Ed38 and Nicki sold me one.

I would post a pic of all the stickers on my Dad's car but it's away at the engine builders at the mo!

Guest Lauryn

I love stickers! :D I keep taking them off and putting new ones on - in the last 6 months I've had 2 shocker stickers, 2 Club Lupo stickers, a big and small Wheels Whores sticker, an "I heart Speedbumps" sticker, a Lupo down and out, a Performance VW sticker, I think thats it so far? Always on the prowl for more funky ones :)

I love stickers! :D I keep taking them off and putting new ones on - in the last 6 months I've had 2 shocker stickers, 2 Club Lupo stickers, a big and small Wheels Whores sticker, an "I heart Speedbumps" sticker, a Lupo down and out, a Performance VW sticker, I think thats it so far? Always on the prowl for more funky ones :)

Lets make a sticker swap shop thread! (If one alreay exists, ill definately kick myself!)

I have no stickers... unless my expired MOT one in the front windscreen counts?

need to get some clublupo ones really for the back windows at the very least. I quite fancy a shocker one for the petrol flap too if it'll fit

Edited by treblet

I wanted a fat chicks one for mine but i dont know if it would be as amusing being a girl myself!! More stickers on the way, eeeeee cant wait!

If you have any fat friends they might not be amused!

Try getting a "no fat blokes" sticker made... assuming you are not a lemon. :)

My Dads horrible old van. Now the York Dragstrip van, they bought it cos it had all the Yank stickers on. True car geeks will spot a mistake with two of the big stickers and the car its towing.

ec83bdae.jpg