pet hates

2001gti

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone can guess what pain in the ass advert this is from you get a prize. The advert makes me want to smash the tv in

"Toot toot, ring ring ah ha"

"Toot toot beep beep ah ha"

Stuff sealed in tough plastic packaging (think xbox 360 accessories etc), you pull at it with your teeth in a feeble attempt to open your goodies after buying them, but have to accept that you'll have to wait till you get home, when you get home you spend half an hour wondering about looking for scissors (becoming more angry with every minute that passes) when its finally open you realise its shite, but you also don't feel like you can take the item back, because the packaging was cut into 50 pieces!

I hate being a consumer!

Stuff sealed in tough plastic packaging (think xbox 360 accessories etc), you pull at it with your teeth in a feeble attempt to open your goodies after buying them, but have to accept that you'll have to wait till you get home, when you get home you spend half an hour wondering about looking for scissors (becoming more angry with every minute that passes) when its finally open you realise its shite, but you also don't feel like you can take the item back, because the packaging was cut into 50 pieces!

I hate being a consumer!

Toothbrush heads are like that! Grrr

I have so many, but my main pet hate is customers.

Never work in retail, you wouldn't believe how awkward and ignorant people are.

I also hate the sound of plastic bags and foil, you know like crisps? When it takes people 5 minutes to open a bag of crisps it drives me insane. I also hate when people break at roundabouts when you can see from a mile away that no-one is actually there AND when i'd like ice in my drink people don't use blocks, they put crushed up poo in there so it makes me drink funny and hurts my teeth.

paper gaskets sealed in tough plastic packaging. what **** thought of that?

Ohh. That packaging to, Ever tried to open it with your teeth?

Yeah it hurts.

Edited by iShine

Your teeth must be made from metal.

The thought of biting into meringue makes me want to die, i hate the stuff.

james_bond_jaws.jpg

another thing... remember chewing school jumpers? shudder

the smell of milk, from working in a milkshake bar for over a year now.... i also hate the boss there

Oh my god, i never did that. The thought of it being wet and touching my skin made me cringe.

I used to see kids do it all the time, walking around with dark wet patches on the sleeves of their jumpers.

HAHAHA, that picture. Good film that.

Oh my god, i never did that. The thought of it being wet and touching my skin made me cringe.

I used to see kids do it all the time, walking around with dark wet patches on the sleeves of their jumpers.

HAHAHA, that picture. Good film that.

i did it once.... never again

ARG COTTON WOOL! cant just no keep it away

am i normal???

i reckon your chatting her up :coffee:

all this talk of milkshakes etc

:blush: LOL

if i was im not doing well lol, ive been in the mountains in gale force winds and pissing rain since friday, i'm happy to chat with anyone

Chatted up? :confused:

What is everyones fear of cotton wool, beans and buttons?

Personally i like the feel of cotton wool, it's soft and fluffy.

its scratchy feels horrible and creates a noise that makes my teeth want to fall out... yes the metal ones