Laser Blue GTi

david_phillips95

Im seriously considering going to see this Laser Blue GTi in London, i think its a bit highly priced but might just be me. What i really want to know is what would this car be selling for if it was private. ill list the spec below.

Dealer Price:£11290

Colour: Laser Blue

Mileage: 16000

Previous Owners: 1

Full Service history, Leather interior with heated front seats, aircon and six disc changer are the optional extras.

I phoned today and offered them £10500 and they told me they wont sell the car for this, i really like this car but dont want to buy a car and lose a fortune on it if i go to sell it in the next few years.

Cheers Dave

Edited by david_phillips95

Yeah laser blue :D replaced raveen blue, i think this must be one of the last GTi's produced. Laser Blue is slightly Darker than Raveen Blue, i love the colour but not keen on the price :D:lol:

Dave

Edited by david_phillips95

Yeah laser blue :D replaced raveen blue, i think this must be one of the last GTi's produced. Laser Blue is slightly Darker than Raveen Blue, i love the colour but not keen on the price :D:lol:

Dave

Ahh i see! In that case, i would :wub: but im stoopid coz id do anything to not have a silver car with no loeathers :lol:

nice spec, but i recon as soon as you drive it off the forecourt it would be worth 10k.

Agree with Adam, its 2 and a half years old, a wee bit over priced even with that spec,

but it depends how much you want it.

yeah thats what i said on the phone and the guy basically said, becuase of its spec, colour and age we wont sell it for much less than £11290, i thought £10500 was a decent offer but looks like ill need to offer somewhere close to £11000 ill need to have a good think about it.

Dave

It is a lot of money, even for something high spec with a bit of rarity value.

However, they have you over a barrel as if you really want it there is hardly a huge amount of choice out there.

the VW garage know they will get the money for it so they wont budge on price so im just gonna move on and forget about it. I would have loved that car with that spec but i just dont think its worth losing ££££'s over. Hopefully a good one comes my way soon as im starting to get impatient :lol:

Up to the 7K mark is a good/wise buy for this car, pay more and you stand to loose too much.

you get what you pay for

1 owner lupo gti's are hard to come by regardless of colour .........., with the low miles , leather and air con, extremely rare factory paint colour, of course you are paying a premium beacuse its from a main dealer but do you see any of the hundreds of forum members or outside clublupo selling any 1 owner laser blue gti?.................... you get what you pay for, you will find cheaper gti's , will you find another 1 owner laser blue?

you get what you pay for

1 owner lupo gti's are hard to come by regardless of colour .........., with the low miles , leather and air con, extremely rare factory paint colour, of course you are paying a premium beacuse its from a main dealer but do you see any of the hundreds of forum members or outside clublupo selling any 1 owner laser blue gti?.................... you get what you pay for, you will find cheaper gti's , will you find another 1 owner laser blue?

Depends where your prioritys lye i suppose, I just think youd be mad to spend 11K on one.

There was a nice fully loaded raven blue one for sale not long ago for 7K, if you can find one like that your onto a winner, but they dont come along often.

If it's a car you plan to keep forever and cherish then i suppose i can see the reason why you would want it, but if your just going to keep it for a few years and sell on then you may aswell look for one which is reasonably priced and good enough to live with while you own it.

After all, it's a car, they come and go over the years. You could crash it the next day, or it might get stolen, or you may need the cash and sell it.

Personally i dont think it's worth spending too long looking for one, it just becomes torture and ultimately any GTI will give you the same amount of fun.

Edited by L119 UPO

if it was my money i'd be looking for an anthracite one.

If I thought mine was worth 11k it would be gone by now. LOL.

Perhaps this will sell at the asking price, personally I wouldn't be so confident, so keep on at the dealer if you really want it.