trim'd

no worries ,ill even let ya keep the £2.24,now show me the pic :lol:

ps is this pete or laura speaking :confused::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

dan

Ah bad one!! I should have stated! It is Pete!! lol

I am no longer with that retard!....I need to get my username changed (if possible!?!)

Offer still stands tho....lol :sick:

hi mate, i spoke to you a few time, iam the one with the lupo who was doing the tt exhaust surround on the back. you also know my mate, the one with the polo. chatting at ud too.

loving your beetle, so much detail its a joke. seen your work what your doing on daryl's car, now thats going to look nuts.

hi mate, i spoke to you a few time, iam the one with the lupo who was doing the tt exhaust surround on the back. you also know my mate, the one with the polo. chatting at ud too.

loving your beetle, so much detail its a joke. seen your work what your doing on daryl's car, now thats going to look nuts.

hey,good to hear from u again,you get to no rice much these days??? i went last month for first time in ages

yeah daryls should look sick,met up with him last weekend to sell him some tt interior parts and to collect some trimming bits off him,hows yours coming along????

dan

nar not that much anymore, went a few times when it moved tho. yer i see the new kit he has for it and the tt bits, will look sick for sure.

and yer mines getting there of the road at the moment, respray yet again lol

how yours, last time i see it was UD.

not done alot more to mine ,got some different wheels to go on it and done some more of the trim,but as you can see im on here as i intend to sell it soon ,so gonna just finish a few more bits off inside,then have some stonechips sorted and replace the noisy starter,then its up for sale :unsure:

dan

• 1 month later...
Hello there, link does not work, would like to have a look.

Thanks

yeah i know,infortunately the no rice site went down and has changed servers,they are slowy getting it all back up and my diary and trimd threads will be up again soon,ill up date the link when it is

cheers

dan

• 3 weeks later...
oh cool mate, then a lupo and trim it to show whats can be done yer haha. you have pm too..

hi m8

you finally have a reply,been having pc issues!!!!

for anyone else whos interested heres the new link now that no rice is back up

http://www.no-rice.com/forum2/showthread.php?tid=358

cheers

dan