help me please please please x x x

lilemma

hi i live in nottingham and got my lupo broke into :angry2: so now i need the glass for the drivers side if any1 knows where i can get 1 or as any1 got 1 for sale i would appreciate it thanks guys em x x x x

hi i live in nottingham and got my lupo broke into :angry2: so now i need the glass for the drivers side if any1 knows where i can get 1 or as any1 got 1 for sale i would appreciate it thanks guys em x x x x

I have a drivers side from a Lupo GTI, its meant to be lighter too :)

tried scrappy and cars not insured as im selling it :angry2: my bf is making me x

Maybe he should be supportive and get it all sorted out for you :)

Best places for glass is going to be a scrappy, eBay, for sale section etc. Weigh up your insurance situation aswell before resorting to buying brand new glass out of you own pocket at full cost, last resort tho.

Im sure youll find what you need second hand.

gti drivers side glass width measured from the top middle is 3.15mm. would be surprised if non gti glass is thicker.

diesel might have thicker glass to hide some of the clatter :lol:

ok can nip this one in the bud, i will measure the gti glass width with calipers and put up the measurement.

Most glass companies have two side windows listed for the Lupo, but i guess you know best :wacko:

i just doubt there is a difference as its not listed in any vw spec list i have seen. the reason i posted the width up is so that someone with out a gti can measure theirs so we can finaly no for certain. my guess is that they are the same though. havent heard of the windscreen being different either. i know the lupo 3L has lighter glass.

there are three different door windows listed for lupos but the descriptions on etka arent that great! listed are...

1. door window

2. door window (green)

3. door window (3l, tdi, gti)

hope that helps ;)