Club Lupo Members' Location Map

tdwindustries

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh dear. i guess i need to think about updating the map

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

stop f*cking about and get on with it lol!! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

While we're at it, you could pop us on it. Me and the missus, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, Green 1.0 etc etc etc

Cheers buddy

please ad me. Soft blue lupo petrol sport! In gloucester, gloucestershire. where the seven ends on that piont this side of walse please!

Oh and diamond black lives here too if u wana add him

• 3 weeks later...

Add me too, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, NG17 7FU, ta very much.. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Moon silver 51 plate Gti..

Edited by Igor

Hmmm. I wonder if this is still being done confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

It hasn't been updated in a while (the map).

It's quite a big job doing something like this, and from the difference in the map to the number of people in the club, I reckon it appears to be a almost unclimbable mountain.

You know I'll help you out with this Tim if you need it, especially as you gave me the pointers for improving my map for my bike club. It was a top tip and working really well (new version just launched yesterday).