North East meet? LOCATION CHANGE!

Philplop

arnt car park meets a bit poo, especially in the winter. If it has to be a car park meet then it would be better within walking distance of a pub. But my vote is for a road trip? Alston? can provide more info if anyone is interested.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arnt car park meets a bit poo, especially in the winter. If it has to be a car park meet then it would be better within walking distance of a pub. But my vote is for a road trip? Alston? can provide more info if anyone is interested.

alston in **** weather in a golf that catches cat's eye's.

no thank's

nice location

not so flat roads

how about the big lamp brewery in lemington, car park on it extends to the river tyne.?

Its a date :rolleyes:

Is that Sylar in your avitar rich?

Either date is fine with me.

Now all we need is somebody to make a final decision!!!!!!

16th sounds good for me.

What about meeting half way between Newcaslte and here? Might make better sense.

Maybe the National Glass Centre at Sunderland perhaps? Not a bad location on the edge of the river and you can stand on the glass roof if you really want! ;)

Just a thought. :)

Guess you're wanting to go to the Metro Centre Nic, there's one more vote for a Newcastle meet. :( Reckon we can tempt her with Middleton Grange Cardaft? ;):lol:

:lol: Erm..... well it probably wont be as busy as the Metro Centre so thats one thing, but if your wanting to buy anything other than cheap tat I think the metro might be a better bet :wacko: . Think ive been in the Middleton Grange twice this year! and those two times were under protest :lol:

I was at the metro last week, the decorations arnt as good as normal though ;)

1 . sunderland is shi te

2 .big lamp brewery is on the way over from carlisle being a short journey from the a69 turn off.

3 . if pix is going to the metro centre and dropping off parts it would make sense to have it on her way over.

4.sunderland is shi te

5.rich, Too soon to talk about this time of year! day........ :confused: got nothing better to do?

6. it's a nice venue warm, can get food but not at the prices of holy islnd """foxy""" fish n chips £9 :lol:

7.sunderland is......

well you get the picture :shades: