WJGS's Loop

Langley Loop

Went to see a Lupo today, and bought it!

Got to go and pick it up saturday coz i only put a deposit down atm but i love it!

Its a black 03 plate Lupo Sport with the GTI Interior.

With 50,000 on the clock, i picked it up for a bargain at £3500!

I cant wait till saturday!

Euro Styling, here we come!

IMGP0610.jpg

IMGP0607.jpg

IMGP0605.jpg

IMGP0612.jpg

that's a nice understated interior. Unlike my bright red tom and tim one ...

buy my plain grey tim and tom then hehe..

but on the other hand very nice car and very good price really! I like black Lupo's! ;)

Edited by Gemma

• 5 weeks later...

Hi

I finally bought a Lupo, and i couldnt be happier!

love everything about it so im pretty dam chuffed with getting it for a good price too so heres a couple of pics of what it did look like when i bought it a month ago!

IMGP0610.jpg

IMGP0606.jpg

IMGP0609.jpg

Edited by WJGS Design

Of course now its changed

First of all i made an attempted at making a black front VW badge, first with permanent marker, yes yes i no, but then sprayed :D

I then de stripped it and with some help from pro3mark started waxing it

De badged it as well

but the main point was that i lowered for now on PI 40mm lowering springs, untill i can afford coilovers!

unfortunaty it caused a negative camber and iv only just been able to sort that out, 2 sets of tyres later!

All is going well now though,

im just looking at some winter wheels and then im going to be looking at phase 1 ronal turbos or something different :P

Want to do something different so im still deciding what to do, ill keep you posted

because i lowered it straight after buying it and i couldnt sort the camber out till a couple of days ago and it wearing the tyres un evenly, which is crap! lol

scared? in the wet, yes. when i could hardly turn! it was an experience!The badgless grille just came too! thanks to venonmotorsport for shipping it out so dam quick too!got problems fixing the black fill on the bonet thought. will post a help thread now lol

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got some new pictures, i started waxing her yesterday but then it started to rain so i only got half way LOL bit dumb but hey!

im liking the way she looks atm but i have some more plans for when i come back.

looking at either borbet a's or borbet t's with rolled arches

and smoothing out the front bumper. so i cant wait to go to berlin but i cant wait to get back either.

enjoy the new ones!

loop1.jpg

IMGP3886.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

hello all

bad news regarding my loop

after an icey nights driving i have managed to hit a kerb pretty fast after swerving and iv muked up my front end!

i blew out the rear tyre and smaked the front wheel

i now need a completly new steering rack but from VW they are on back order, great.

but a development today meaning i will be getting a VW one fitted and on the road for £650 including fitting.

courtesy of a friend, as long as i go along and help him do it!

lukily there is only one scratch down one side of the car but someone had key'ed it the day before so i needed it to be sorted anyway!

this means when its out the garage, its into the body shop to get the scratch removed and the front bumper smoothed.

still deciding on what wheels to get for it atm.

if i had a penny more i would buy a polo GTI engine and put that in there while im at it seeing as i'll have to take this one out anyway to put the steering rack in. but money is an issue

but when isnt it i spose!

this reads like you're paying 650 for a steering rack.

Its worse his mates the one who's pulling his pants down! :(

Edited by matt a