My Lupo - new wheels page 5

lupogirl

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edition 38 - one of ( if not thee ) biggest VW/SEAT/AUDI/Skoda shows in the country/europe held in northampton . it just so happends to be this weekend coming up :lol: that and we are leaving from not a million miles away from you as the glasgow convoy down is starting from the toby carvery at strathy park on friday :lol:

Very nice :shades: to many its OTT compared to the usual euro route but a fully kitted car can look mint when done to a good standard like yours :D

well done, oh and like the nice simple white/cream leather interior i wanted to so this to mine but went for the more usable denim blue :(

wayne

Guest Terry Barker
dunno just got mirrors an base plates an the body shop did the rest of the work x

ah thought you'd say that haha, its the base plates im having trouble finding! your car looks cool though, very different well quite off the wall for my taste which is a good thing haha, well done, im sure it was worth the wait!

Ure car is the balls!!! have passed u a few times in ham n culdnt keep my eyes off the thing!!! (Green Lupo TDI) u must have thought a was daft!!! was it Kenny Laird that dun this?? was also wunderin where u got the front end from, av seen similar on liquidautomotive but didnt look so detailed along the bottom!!! And also, lol, can i ask where u got the leather interior dun aswell, am hinkin of doin sumthin similar, seen as u stay around this area thought ad ask!

Ta!!!

Hi thanks for the comments - did u wave one night i think my boyfriend was drivin an someone with club lupo stickers waved lol the work was done by sic bodyshop in cambuslang and the interior was done by bailies in johnstone - the bumper was sourced by the bodyshop i showed them a pic of a german loop with something similar and they found me this as had oringinally had bought another kit which when i look back now was a big no no it was just extensions and was totally wrong lol hope thats been of some help x