My Lupo - new wheels page 5

lupogirl

I've fallen in love with that purple haha. Currently looking for colours to spray my car, although I'm not going to have it the same as its good to be different.

Like the work thats gone in to the cars, wouldnt do it myself but they look good. Can appreciate the ammount of effort thats gone in to them. Be good to have a good look round them. Maybe will if I'm at donny, unsure yet depends if my cars ready ;)

Jam

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the front is stuning.... interiors neat, dont like the back and the wheels!

i seen this at chatllerault when it first came out... paintwork is mint, one of the only nice paintjobs ive seen by kenny laird!!

also seen ya down mfi a few times, niiiice

Edited by titleist

Thought i better post just to clarify or the bodyshop will kill me - my car wasnt done by kenny laird (even though he is a master lol ) my bfs was but not mine. mine was done by a bodyshop called sic in cambuslang. oh an its only a one litre but it doesnt need to be fast x

to the majority thanks for both the nice comments and the honest ones i appreciate the fact that ur disliking of my car didnt mean u wrote me off as a person x

Edited by lupogirl

i like the way that barryboys starts with a photo of a car and then has a few comments on it - and then they just go off on one...

and its not just t on this motor- its on thousands of the treads they have!

got allot of time for this lupo myself!

It a shame you have felt the need to delete all the pictures.

Your car was not to my taste but I like many on here appreciated the time and effort that was clearly put in, the workmanship looked quality as well.

Too many keyboard warriors out there :angry2:

Well done for being a bit different and I hope you enjoy your little Loop ;)

It a shame you have felt the need to delete all the pictures.

Your car was not to my taste but I like many on here appreciated the time and effort that was clearly put in, the workmanship looked quality as well.

Too many keyboard warriors out there :angry2:

Well done for being a bit different and I hope you enjoy your little Loop ;)

I too agree, you should reinstate your pictures also :yes:

• 4 months later...

What a difference!

that looks fantastic, all it took was a set of wheels and the car is transfered.

I've never been such of a fan of that front end, I'm still not convinced but that just my personal tastes.

Nice job, I'd say you can be proud of yourself.

I'm quite a fan of mad modded cars, but have not liked any of the Lupos built for that style.

I think your car would go down a storm in Euroupe.

i actually quite like the front end iys just the rear im not a fan off its just too much of awall look with the rear lights smooth out and the bumper smoothed down...

thos wheels reeally suit it...

the spanish would love that altho if they got their hands in it in no time it would have airbrushed warriors and wolfs all over it.

thanks guys sorry i took a hissy fit before and dissapeared lol it was just coz it had just been done and i was a but uptight but have now realised its a love hate thing with my car and i love it so it doesnt matter - thanks for the comments glad u like the wheels as have been a bit unsure about them myself

x

x