whats your favourite sarnie filling?

Little Green Giant

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why has nobody said a good old fashioned chip butty with chips from a PROPER fish & chips shop in freshly baked, crispy on the outside, soft on the inside bloomer loaf with loads of lurpak butter + ketchup ?!! :P :P

ham chicken and tayto cheese and onion crisps for me...

or subway weapon of choice ham chicken onions and chilli sauce...

Why has nobody said a good old fashioned chip butty with chips from a PROPER fish & chips shop in freshly baked, crispy on the outside, soft on the inside bloomer loaf with loads of lurpak butter + ketchup ?!! :P :P

That sounds great. Unfortunately, there are so many chippies that make such a balls up of something so simple as frying a chip and battering a fish. Gaviscon is the usual added condiment these days. McCains Home Fries are the safest option these days I think.

I suppose "going Wigan" is alright though, a pie on a muffin. None of your Pukka Pie nonsense though.

Edited by IDGM

mmmmmm, yum!

i love a HP butty! white bread, butter and HP sauce! YUM!