Larry the Lupo GTi ready for edition!

Mario Blue Eyes

Well..spent a LOT of money on the car recently, putting a little system, alarm etc etc.

Since last time i have fitted:

• Clifford Concept 650 Mk2 with Omni Sensor's
  • Orion HCCA 6.2 Comps in the front
  • Powerbase Comps in the back (no sub for now)
  • My X1BT, which i had in the corsa
  • Crossfire VR202 Amp running 250w RMS
  • New Super Stretch 185/45/15 tyres on an 8J rim

I have also lowered the coilies to nearly all the way. Well..all the way on the back (and adjuster plates taken out) and 20 mm from the bottom on the front.

Well, enough talking...heres some pics.

Cleaned the car with my new Zymol kit which cost a bomb! lol Here are the results:

dscn5103hm3.jpg

dscn5104ra6.jpg

dscn5105ft6.jpg

dscn5108ow7.jpg

dscn5109sc8.jpg

dscn5110mp1.jpg

dscn5111qm7.jpg

dscn5112ew9.jpg

dscn5113we7.jpg

dscn5114aw8.jpg

dscn5120dw3.jpg

Pics of the suuuper stretch tyres! They were a nightmare to get on...

dscn5115sn0.jpg

dscn5117gm5.jpg

Pic of the screen and comps tooooo...

dscn5121po3.jpg

dscn5123ti4.jpg

And finally, a pic outside work this morning!

dscn5124dw5.jpg

Comments welcome!!! :D Enjoy.

Cheers Joe. You not camping over?

Make sure you come say hi if i dont see you!

Nope, we're attending the Clublupo wedding of Luke and Kady on the saturday, so will arrive nice and early at overstone on sunday morning in convoy with Luke and DickyP

Mario, you've done a really good job with that. So much in the little time that you've had it, i was always worried when Joe sold it that it wouldn't be looked after but you're doing a really really nice job. All the mods fit perfectly and i can't wait to see it at E38 :shades:

Look stunning mate, i wouldn't change a thing on it. A quick question for you, do you have any problems with your driveshaft knocking on your chassis? Or have you cut your chassis leg? Cheers

Look stunning mate, i wouldn't change a thing on it. A quick question for you, do you have any problems with your driveshaft knocking on your chassis? Or have you cut your chassis leg? Cheers

No problem or knocking at all. Never has been really. I suppose im lucky. :)

Thanks for the nice comments too db! :D

You lucky man, im surprised it doesn't knock running it that low. Looks sweet anyway, i doubt you will be doing anything else to it now, as i don't think there is much need.

You lucky man, im surprised it doesn't knock running it that low. Looks sweet anyway, i doubt you will be doing anything else to it now, as i don't think there is much need.

lol im running out of ideas.

If i wanted to be picky i would do audi door handles and all that..but cant justify spending that much money on it etc.

Would love to drop a lump in, but prob wont happen to be honest. :(

looking really good, that head unit looks the business aswell! how does it sound now with front and rear comps? where ahve you mounted your amp? was it hard to get the tweeters in the dash?

Sounds very nice. Clarity is amazing on them..they dont distort at all..all the way up to something like volume 50 which is loooud..

The amp is mounted just on the back seats for now..nothing special and as for the tweaters, they are only sitting in the place where the vw tweaters were. Stripped them out and they sit in nicely..so..so far so good.

would love to hear your system some time, but unfortunetly not coming to e38. just i was thinking of a little system, nothing too major, been there dont that. just want an upgrade really.

does your screen have the 'face off' ability? i have been looking at double din screens but worried about theifs more than anything