Calling it a day, well three weeks.

Rich

After eight days of pretty much hardcore work and many fags I'm calling it and going to Crete for three weeks.

These pics are the car as it stands now, asides from some cleaning up of the crap inside that's how it is going to stand.

Everything works asides from being riddled with fault codes and the fly by wire not responding.

brakes, clutch, lights rewired, wide track, everything is done.

now for some awaited pics.

despite the work done and the conversion being achieved I can't help but feel deflated that I can't take it out for a spin.

STA61227.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

STA61228.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

STA61229.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

STA61230.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

STA61231.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

STA61232.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Yeah, pisser that you can't go out in it yet. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Still, something to look forward to when you get back!

Have a good holiday.

dash is in, fun has been had.

about 70 miles of fun whilst going nowhere.

I'd recommend this to anyone.

worth the hassle, the pain, the wait.

Everything.

Tomorrow I'm driving it to London.

Rich

and for the record, the induction kit isn't to my taste, I'm still after a standard one and a new engine cover.

may venture to vag and part with a small fortune.

Rich

• 2 weeks later...