Had enough of 'LOWS' - RACEKOR

Little Green Giant

I dont think you can really be called a pussy when you ride so low that your wing gets ripped off to be fair haha.

Bravo :D

HA, I'm the biggest pussy of all the Lupo owners then :D

you arent included in that statement, you know i love you! hahaha

you roll lower than i do! hahahah but then, i do run like this ALL THE TIME, cant lift it to turn the wheels ;)

haha

the fact that you had to get a new wing because you ripped it off with your tyre gives me a massive stonk on though :lol:

Yes it's getting rather nice now, as opposed to impressively mental :lol::thumbsup:

:) I got my ds stricker today an only ordered it yesterday :)

we aim to please ;)

crazy lows dude!

thats the plan :P

love this car everything about it is :shades: want a set of teledials so bad

thanks man! not the easiest set of wheels to run i must say! ahaha

Yes it's getting rather nice now, as opposed to impressively mental :lol::thumbsup:

haha thanks! we are trying LOL

150164_10151752666770392_524925391_24540552_1727140151_n.jpg

575056_10151752664110392_524925391_24540533_2012266603_n.jpg

551026_10151752660950392_524925391_24540513_1754172077_n.jpg

546313_300795523345006_1103316316_n.jpg

Leeroy and I took a trip to Carbon Motive at the weekend to Chill with Spindle and to "help" him with a customers Fiesta. Then two more lovely little lupos turned up! So naturally a small photo shoot occurred! :lol:

Then on the trip home, I am pretty sure i bent something again... will have a look at the weekend :( hahaha

lol Ben how low actually are you? My sills are 7cm from the Tarmac and I'm smashing **** up daily, lost my exhaust last weekend!, and I've got custom springs going on this weekend for more lows haha! Do you still have your ARB on?

lol Ben how low actually are you? My sills are 7cm from the Tarmac and I'm smashing **** up daily, lost my exhaust last weekend!, and I've got custom springs going on this weekend for more lows haha! Do you still have your ARB on?

well if i put my foot under the sill my shoe is touching the floor and the sill. so probably 2" or so?

The teledials look stunning :wub: - a massive improvement (though I must admit I've never liked 3 spokes........)

now i can finally comment on this cos i didnt want to comment as the only thing i could say was my dislikes to the 3 spokes but god i love this now :P well done