Had enough of 'LOWS' - RACEKOR

Little Green Giant

so love to own your car dude. the more i see it in the flesh the more i cream my pants, the more i want it!!

Need to get our subframes raised and run unbelievably low even though we already are ;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not air, no, it wouldn't be.

:ouch:

I dont want to disappoint but i feel i have to give in to the scene, if i dont do this i will be left behind and i MUST NOT be left behind!

I kid, get that block finished!

thats just for me to practice on... no intention of it entering any car tbh... :thumbsup:

i know! but the air is literally a convenience thing!... i cant drive the car the way it is on 16's! its a nightmare! hahaha so fitting 17's will be even worse! LOL

have you ever driven around tottenham? its shocking! anyway. it will be set up so i can raise it 10mm off sitting on the tyres and no more. it was either that or scrap the car ;)

thats for people that want to pretend they don't have air!

It's tru! I want to go low but love being static, but need that little bit of practicality!

And your lupo with air is gunna be mad, your static lows are crazy so I think it's safe to say its going to be ridiculously low on air, even on 17s!