Fonejacker

Picola

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See it on 4OD if you have missed it. Lol there some really good ones, You want free ding ding

Edited by canonman

See it on 4OD if you have missed it. Lol there some really good ones, You want free ding ding

i have sat for an hour watching fonejacker and sorry i think its crap angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

I had a phone call at 4am with somebody trying to be funny, used some of the lines from this... wasnt impressed.. rant.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rant:" border="0" alt="rant.gif" />

Why were you sat for an hour watching it then?! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i never got monkey dust then it just clicked and now i love it so was hoping for the same with this and its still crap

• 5 weeks later...

I've been watching it with my missues and I have to say after a few watches it gets really funny. The best guy is the guy from the bank and that Irish bloke, Mike. They are well funny.

It kind of reminds me of modern toss, but with real people. (If you know what modern toss is?)

The Modern Toss cartoon on TV was ****. Aaaages ago it used to be called Shi t Flap and was an online comic. Was bloomin' hilarious.

There was some classics in there. Its much better as a comic than it is a TV program.

• 1 year later...

the magician one made me laugh... the picture of the rabbit up his arse LoL

not one the best ive seen but still pretty good... its can only get better :) x x

i hope