Metal

deathhead

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres a death metal thread on edition38.com and alot of the guys on that thread use clublupo also. I joined edition 38 earlier but it wont let me post for some reason, keep getting an error message so i thought id post on here to get chatting to them.

Any ideas why edition38 wont let me post.

hahaha.

azriel are safe guys.

bring me the horizon are a bunch of puffs!

and eternal lord are a bunch of some of my good mates!

its a small world! haha

u a regular on the hardcore/metalcore circuit then lol

bands like azrie,l bring me the horizon, caliban, parkway drive, eternal lord. darkest hour, killswitch engage

like the melodic stuff

[/quo

not into any of those bands to be honest, but i really like calibans mates, heaven shall burn, now that is a metalcore band, awesome.

some of calibans early stuff was good but not into their newer sound.

Edited by deathhead

heres my myspace profile if anyones interested. Not many photos on it yet but ill be adding more soon, and some of my arosa. Always nice to be able to put a face to a name.

Edited by deathhead

although not really a big grindcore fan, some of the early napalm death stuff is awesome. My favourite british death metal band are bolt thrower, man they are amazing.

whats weird about death, its the only one fact in life, we all die.

it may be a fact of life but im only 20 i hopfully have quite a while yet to live so i really dont want to think about death or listen to music that relates to it.

it may be a fact of life but im only 20 i hopfully have quite a while yet to live so i really dont want to think about death or listen to music that relates to it.

The music is called death metal, doesnt mean it relates to death., some bands sing about death but so did johnny cash ( who himself was a massive fan of metal ), metal bands sing about everything from pollution to politics to war to beer and everything in between.

the name death metal is more to define the sound more than the lyrical content of the music. There are christian death metal bands also. You can have a band that sing about lemmings but because of their sound they will be death metal but have no lyrics about death whatsoever. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by deathhead

ok lemmings was a bad example as they often commit suicide laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> which is a myth ofcourse

Edited by deathhead

I like metal, but not particularly heavy stuff.

Heaviest I get is probably a bit of Metallica, Megadeth or Anthrax.

Don't mind a bit of cheese metal either, can't go wrong with Dragonforce.

I like metal, but not particularly heavy stuff.

Heaviest I get is probably a bit of Metallica, Megadeth or Anthrax.

Don't mind a bit of cheese metal either, can't go wrong with Dragonforce.

anthrax are the balls, among the living is awesome,,, great driving album that is

I like older stuff, Metallica Iron Maiden, Sabbath and the like.

I prefer to be able to hear the lyrics of the songs, but I ain't knockin your stuff, variety is the the spice of life and all that. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ian

i listen every genre of metal , everything from maiden to the heaviest crap on the planet. No idea how this got turned into a death metal only thing. I only asked does anyone like metal confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

im listening to quite mellow depressing stuff last few weeks like my dying bride and paradise lost. Even had maiden on in the car yesterday, new album is excellent.

old metallica are amazing, dont ask what happened after and justice for all though.

i listen every genre of metal , everything from maiden to the heaviest crap on the planet. No idea how this got turned into a death metal only thing. I only asked does anyone like metal confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

im listening to quite mellow depressing stuff last few weeks like my dying bride and paradise lost. Even had maiden on in the car yesterday, new album is excellent.

old metallica are amazing, dont ask what happened after and justice for all though.

Yes they are the mutz. I like the black album the most(think that is what it is known as...?) despite the fact it was a bit of a departure for them, supposed to appeal to a wider audience commercially? The older stuff is a bit......purer, if you know what I mean. Ace though. Haven't heard the new album yet, but I shall try it in the near future.

Also like System of a Down, only have the Toxicity album at the mo, but am digging Science, Forest, Chop Suey and Toxicity. Great for the drive home after a really s****y day at work!

I'm on a Muse thing at the minute, but not the new album, more the stuff from Showbiz and Origins of Symmetry - they seem to have done a bit of a Metallica in my view, 'cept I don't think it has worked!

Yes they are the mutz. I like the black album the most(think that is what it is known as...?) despite the fact it was a bit of a departure for them, supposed to appeal to a wider audience commercially? The older stuff is a bit......purer, if you know what I mean. Ace though. Haven't heard the new album yet, but I shall try it in the near future.

Also like System of a Down, only have the Toxicity album at the mo, but am digging Science, Forest, Chop Suey and Toxicity. Great for the drive home after a really s****y day at work!

I'm on a Muse thing at the minute, but not the new album, more the stuff from Showbiz and Origins of Symmetry - they seem to have done a bit of a Metallica in my view, 'cept I don't think it has worked!

i like system of a downs first album, but they went very commercial after that and didnt like their newer sound at all. Apart form aerials. If you dont have their first album check it out, its very good.

i generally tend to stay away from the more commercial bands as they are too watered down for my taste.

Edited by deathhead