Volkswagon Lupo 280BHP

L119 UPO

yeah, it's gonna go for 3.5k isn't it rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

lay off the crack beech.

thanks for agreeing.

i'm not a crack taker though.

Edited by Clouseau

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know if it could do the speed, but you would be crazy to do so. you would need 175mph rated tyres for a start unless you want a blow out. and it would be very unstable. and if you hit something...

i wouldn't fancy my chances crashing in that a 50 let alone 150! Be very suprised if it would do 175mph....

this is a good opportunity to see the resale market value of this kind of conversion, i think it will be quite low price, certainly no where near £7k. half that i expect.

pretty sure venoms old one sold for about £8k ish but i could be wrong , but apparently its now in a scrappy after the guy crashed it or so the word on the street is up here laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

pretty sure venoms old one sold for about £8k ish but i could be wrong , but apparently its now in a scrappy after the guy crashed it or so the word on the street is up here laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

which was the guy with the vicky pollard girlfriend who had it in for nicki?

to do 175 would take more than just a conversion mates polo tt , fairly modded knock's on close to that figure and is around 300bhp.

Edited by mitch unit 21

it started life as a 1.2 se been in pvw and the like. everything on the car is tt or uprated i aint got a pic nor has kam, shame

cheers chris, love that car so well put together and factory looking.

cheers chris, love that car so well put together and factory looking.

nice car and a top fella who has it he better be at e38 this year lol

I think its time to start asking the seller some questions!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

£4500 was the final value price bid. so closer to half (£3750) of the asking price (£7500) than nearer to full price.

with reserve not met, so it didn't sell rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

yes, no one wants to pay over £4500 for it.

doesn't mean it isn't worth more than that.

i'm sure plenty of people think it's a bargain at 7500 and would buy it if they had the cash.

in all seriousness a car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it...

at edition 38 last year i was aproached {sp}and offered 8 k for mine.

i declined.

yes it down to probabilites. i guesed right he would get nowhere near 7.5k for it even though others have said its easily worth it. it could be someone sometime with the right money will buy it for 7.5k. but the chances of it happening are not good.