VW Festival (19th Aug)

andyp

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

andy! i can come again biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

is there still room for a little flo on the stand?

You gotta let us come biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />. We're selling anything we can in the house to find the cash dry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" />

Ive already emailed the bloke asking for only 5 extra, have just sent another seeing if can now squeeze u on.. ive not ordered my ticket yet so have asked him if poss to put single one in with mine.

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?sho...=7436&st=60

old thread but on page 4 it has meeting points

andy im sorry im going to have to pull out just now , im running with zero funds to last me 2weeks till i get paid sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Superb mate. So shall we order the tickets off the site then. should still get here ok I'm guessing?

And I'll Jen to book up the room aswell.

Tar biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by Joe

Thats great

Jen is on the case now so should have tickets booked and a room sorted by tonight biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> hoorah!

andy ill make it a double cone with a flake and strawberry sauce ok shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> cheers woooooooooooo biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />:D

Joe, i guarantee you will love VW Festival, especially if the weather is nice, Harewood House is such an awesome location and the atmosphere is excellent.

Lets hope the sun is out and about! I'm really looking forward to it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Bout time i made the effort to go up north.

Edited by db

me and my mate are coming down from edinburgh on the sunday morning and staying till the tuesday morning so if anyone is still in leeds for the night there more than welcome to join us on a night out on the town drinking until our eyes bleed.see you all there