Just for the crack

Plug

Dont hurt me because its not vag

Deckedvan.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Untitled-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

this ones vag tho

DeckedRs4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DeckedRs42.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by ricoshay

Nice work.

I prefer the Espace to the Transit, can't beat some Borbet's. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I like 300C's too.

• 2 weeks later...

I just posted a new topic with a van my mate wants 'chopping before i saw this!! Fancy a go?? Nice work btw, you seem to have a natural talent at photoshopping.

I just posted a new topic with a van my mate wants 'chopping before i saw this!! Fancy a go?? Nice work btw, you seem to have a natural talent at photoshopping.

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Thanx mate

Thanx for all the comment's people. il see if i can do some more'

• 2 weeks later...
Phatx-5small-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Spot the mod's?

sweet!!

only mods i can think are, lowered, debadged, the lights have been changed so there not on the bootlid and also so there under that line thingy, im tempted to say vauxhall rims of what i think might be the new astra?

Nice one Espace.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

That looks Phatx-5small-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Spot the mod's?

I hate x-5's myself geez, pretty much most 4x4s tbh, think there pointless. It's only when i see a F reg landrover defender, ratted to F, that i then appricate there worth BMW_X5_554_1024x768.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> from that photochop i thought they were estates laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...