Spanking clean Lupo

heartagram

Didn't get a chance to clay it or de-swirl it but did give it a good clean and polish and it came up quite nicely!

DSCN8169.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCN8171.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCN8172.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCN8173.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCN8174.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCN8176.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCN8177.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCN8179.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCN8183.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCN8180.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

looks beautiful that mate shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

wheels and the roof look spot on smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

You can post details of your car, post pictures and so forth

Try and keep the pictures to a decent size so its at least slightly possible for `dial-up` users to view them without having to wait ages for them to load. 100k per pic maximum, but aim for 50k.

Any stupidly sized pictures will be removed.

ONE Thread per car, please - don't post pics of your car in someone elses thread/topic. Do feel free to comment, however.

No cut of time for the topics, so you can come back whenever you want to update your car/details.

Thanks all yoda_newbie.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by mitch unit 21

really like that lad!must say, looking top notch shiney in those pics!!!...mmmm...them wheels...spankalicious! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

So

Have you bought the Zenders of Mitch or are you still borrowing them?

Either way i think any wheels that went on your loop would

look mint mate.

Given it some proper elbow grease by the looks of it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

PS does anyone actually still run 56k lol

Unfortunately when sky balls up the BB order then some of us still use 56k, though that's at home, and i'm at work, so muchos fast here!!

BTW, i love the colour and wheel combo for this car, looks mint.

I should have bought a set of these wheels way back when.

Edited by Tallika_Fan

So

Have you bought the Zenders of Mitch or are you still borrowing them?

THey were on loan, I gave them back the other day.

He wasn't bothered about me lending them for longer but when you've got someone elses show wheels with silly stretch its always in the back of your mind keeping the wheels in one piece. Plus you couldn't hammer it on those wheels and I want to have some fun with the Loop tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I should be getting my RM's soon, woo hoo!