Summer

bjblyth

Its still false summer. It'll be sunny this week and maybe next week then we will get a week of pissing rain then back to real summer. Happens every year. That god, hes a right joker!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> im sunburned on my right fore arm and not my left wtf.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wtf:" border="0" alt="wtf.gif" /> both arms have been exposed to the sun for the same about of time

i hate the heat and to top it off i have a cold and am feeling misrible , BAHUMBUG!!!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> its jus the way my face and left arm are slightly tanned and then my right is darker and reder laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

not the first time ive heard that comment , where as when it was said at work i used the crap line of " your laughing at me cause im different , im laughing at you cause your all the same" laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

But on a positive note...

It makes all the lovely ladies come out wearing skimpy clothing biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

im gonig to hit the sun bed. get me a nice little tan before i have to expose all my winter white skin down the lake for wakeboarding! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

not the first time ive heard that comment , where as when it was said at work i used the crap line of " your laughing at me cause im different , im laughing at you cause your all the same" laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

lol

You sound like an ugly 16 year olds t-shirt laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'm hoping for good weather tomorrow too - got a hand in at 9am, then I'm going to have a break and be domestic for the day smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Clean the house, tidy my bedroom, do some washing and finally a bit of work in the garden. Might even give the Arosa a quick going over, but he's not too bad at the moment

Was really grey this morning, I was thinking 'damn, right when I wanted sun to dry the washing and do some gardening' rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Suns come out now though biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Wooyay, lovely and warm. But damn trees are making it all shady right where I want to hang my hammock!

Edited by lunalupi

Yay to women dressed in less! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Pervert!!! but u r right lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Just don't steal my sunshine!

Yay to men in less... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Will ryan lupo sport actually wear any clothes in summer, if he's topless in winter?! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />