New and updated pictures of my LUPO GTI.

Stephen

I took some new pictures to show my latest mods.

P1050090.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1050091.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1050080.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1050082.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1050083.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1050087.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1050100.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1050097.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1050092.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1050083.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1050081.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1050102.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

There have been a few changes since last year,

The front number plate recess has been shortened to fit neater round the smaller numberplate.

A Leon Cupra R front spoiler was modified to fit.

The rear lights have been smoothed and painted.

The rear bumper has had the screwholes filled to allow a smaller numberplate to go in.

The Lupo + Gti badges washed off.

Sharran rear VW badge.

Black grill badge and the removal of the red stripe round the grill.

The wheels are 7 + 8x16 Porsche Teledials with 20mm adapters.

Aero rear wiper (not in the photos)

The paintwork was done at Bodytorque in Haggs by Colin, and he knows how fussy I am and still took the job on. Top marks that man.

The spoiler was fitted by my brother Darren . Top marks that man.

Very nice.

Smoothed lights are a nice touch.

Like the shortened recess too, fancy it for mine, but I need a short plate first. blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Did you polish the Teledials yourself? I'd imagine they're quite a complicate shape to polish well.

looks nice mate. good job! them there wheels r blingin'!v nice.

how much is she lowered by??...coilies or springs?

cheers.

sam

That is stunning, love the idea for the back lights. Superb wheels and funky plate

Bet the sunroof's been in action the past few days! Thats if its been nice where you live lol

Superb!! liking this one lots.

Wheels looks spot on and really feeling those subtle mods.

nice one shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Thanks for all the positive feedback it`s nice to know that others like what I`ve done.I`ve had no comp.since I put the pics up so heres some replys..

Very nice.

Smoothed lights are a nice touch.

Like the shortened recess too, fancy it for mine, but I need a short plate first. blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Did you polish the Teledials yourself? I'd imagine they're quite a complicate shape to polish well.

I cheated,I bought the wheels already done, but they take quite a bit to keep them shiney.

looks nice mate. good job! them there wheels r blingin'!v nice.

how much is she lowered by??...coilies or springs?

cheers.

sam

Its got FK coilovers and the ride height is compromised by the roads it has to travel and driveshaft issues.

That is stunning, love the idea for the back lights. Superb wheels and funky plate

Bet the sunroof's been in action the past few days! Thats if its been nice where you live lol

Iwant it to look like it could have come from VW like this so most of my mods go un-noticed by people not in the know,An old guy who`s wife had a lupo for 4 years asked me if it was a runout spesh.edition just before I took the red trim off the grill and he didn`t notice everthing that had been done he thought it came like that.The sunroof only cost about £150 with a bit off haggling with my old workmate who was the sales manager at the time and I didn`t want it at the time but I use it all the time now.

Nice example of a GTI.

You have done the Leon Cupra splitter that I am interested in doing.......how much was it?

They`re about £20+vat you have to chop quite a bit of it away but it looks factory-ish

Looking great,also loving that Cupra R spoiler.Still haven't seen the car in the flesh yet. lol

Scottishvag are having a meet at the Outside inn in Larbert on Friday the 13th of April 5mins from Stirling pop along and have a bleather.

• 2 weeks later...
your cars looking cool on those vids.

but dam check out that blue passat! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yeah, it's a cool video.

Love that Passat estate too. It's for sale for anyone who's interested. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Thats my brothers passat, he's won a few prizes for it now, the latest one being at Ultimate Dubs wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• 2 months later...
Thats my brothers passat, he's won a few prizes for it now, the latest one being at Ultimate Dubs wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

We`re in this months PVW (although my brothers passat has been sold before the mag came out )

Ah, I used to see you/your car quite often on my drive into work in the mornings (I used to own a dark blue Clio 172 on coilies) - usually around the roundabouts at the end of Callendar Road (Ford garage). Always thought it was very smart but it looks even better now with the subtle mods - top job. I've since moved house and now travel down into Falkirk via Shieldhill so not seen your car for ages.

Hoping to move to a Lupo GTI if I manage to sell my CTR...

Even though I'm not in a Lupo I'll wave next time I see you around tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Ally

Congrat's on the award yesterday! One clean and polished Lupo!

I tried to speak a couple of times, but you were either too busy or there was a queue!

Ray

Congrat's on the award yesterday! One clean and polished Lupo!

I tried to speak a couple of times, but you were either too busy or there was a queue!

Ray

Cheers,I spoke to that many people that I never got a chance to polish my car rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> you should just have bleathered or jumped the Q.