Guys of club Lupo

dizzy

The thing with skiing is that no matter how fast you go or how good you are at it. You still look like a homosexual.

The missus loves it, says its fantastic. But I always look at it and think its just gay :lol:

Thats just talk from someone who is p!sh at it :lol:. Although i can see your point with some of the folk who do it, the ones with the really tight gear on

Edited by Paul R

I've never been skiing. Never wanted to, lol.

We bought this skateboard once and it had like a ski on the bottom. That was pretty cool cause you could pop tricks on it and stuff. Obviously on hills not, not down mountains :lol:

This kind of affair:

Burton_Junkyard_Snowskate_Snowboards-resized200.jpg

I've seen them before, a skateboard on a blade. How anyone can balance on it for more than a few seconds i have no idea. I'm not into blading or snowboarding, just the ski's,(u can go faster on them!)

Like to try this though -

Youtube Video ->
Original Video

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">