MY NEW CAR TDI SPORT

ryan lupo sport

sorry the pictures are crap took on my mobile,and at the seat garage

will take better pics wednesday when i pick it up.

ibiza-copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

ibiza1-copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

ibiza2-copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Thats a really nice car, id love something like that next. Great colour and wheels. A better choice than the Fabia VRs imo.

I bet its quite quick is it, just how i like them, quick but doesnt look like it should be shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

yeah its very fast for a standard car.

i need to wait 12 months for the warranty to run out before

i have the car remaped.

but iv seen the at 180-190 from a remap so i should fly then laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

thanks for all the nice comments

Cool wheels. Get it lowered smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

It is lowered ya moose! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

It is lowered ya moose! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Not enough ya moose!

wait a sec ryan i could swear you had one of these allready confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

they are a nice car though and the modern TD's are quite quick and coilovers already on is just a bonus

wayne

wait a sec ryan i could swear you had one of these allready confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

they are a nice car though and the modern TD's are quite quick and coilovers already on is just a bonus

wayne

hey wayne,

it was the mk3 tdi sport i had,this is the mk4 shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

mite get a remap soon will take it to 180+bhp but mite get bmc and exhaust first!

holds the road great with the coilovers!

i love it to bits! wonder how long i will keep this car laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

im having it remaped on friday, i was ment to wait 12months but lasted 1 week lol.

should be looking at 180+ but dont want to much power as no money for upgraded

clutch yet sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

well i wont have when i get the remap laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Regarding the remap, watch the torque figure and where it peaks. Too much too low and it's bye-bye to the clutch etc. An uprated clutch is £750, but worth the money for the all important torgue gains. A reputable remap will be able to restrict the torque or push a higher peak further up the rev band.

Jabba do a rear ARB that works wonders, apparently.

Good car though and not as obvious as a vRS, we have the FR TDi and love it, with the exception of Dick Turpin servicing costs and noisy Bridgestones. The Sport has a taller 6th than the FR though for even more relaxed cruising.

Re the Cupra front bumper, the side mounted intercooler doesn't fit it.

thanks for that IDGM.

im saving up for the uprated clutch as i know it will be worth it in the end,

as i also want a bigger turbo maybe in 12months.

there ment to fly with a remap! cant wait laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />