wrecked rs6

s3boy

That's insane! It looks like one of those museum cars they cut down the middle! Was it a cut'n'shut or something?

I'm a bit suspicious, because from the looks of it, is is supposed to have hit that tree and split in half, but the tree doesn't seem to have a mark on it.

Has anyone seen those pictures of an A3 that had apparently hit a tree, but it was a fake done for an advert about driving too fast?

the lads brother has stuck a thread up on edition about this.

how on earth he managed to walk away unhurt i dont know.very lucky.

put it this way if it had been a right hand drive it would of been a different story

I'm a bit suspicious, because from the looks of it, is is supposed to have hit that tree and split in half, but the tree doesn't seem to have a mark on it.

Has anyone seen those pictures of an A3 that had apparently hit a tree, but it was a fake done for an advert about driving too fast?

This is basically what happens when a car hits a tree at speed. I've seen A3 photos, similar sort of thing, but the one I saw was almost certainly the real mccoy.

Trees with strong roots are pretty resiliant when tin cans (meaning cars, not that an RS6 is generally regarded as a tin can) hit them sideways on like that - head on with the tree might have been a little different however.

I doubt whether someone faking it would have taken all of that trouble with the car, carefully crafted the skid marks on the grass, and left the tree totally alone.