show us yer face

jamiea7x

that is an incredibly gay photo.

you do realise you clicked on club lupo and not club gaylord?

hahaha. yeah, cheers adam. its meant for the ladies mate so ya wouldnt understand.

and anyways, the gf loves it!:D

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if we're posting semi nude pics..............

Me1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ok..i reckon now its time for a semi nude pic of one of the girls on here..... shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Oh fek this is where it all goes wrong.................

Andi how much do you want to keep them off here? lol

come on fran......go 4it!!!! wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Andi how much do you want to keep them off here? lol

Unfortunately for everyone, blatant nude pics like these being posted on the forum are against Club Lupo terms and conditions so I would have to force myself to ban myself laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Oh, and Crash, I dont normally agree with Adam, but Dear God hes right.

That really is gay! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Unfortunately for everyone, blatant nude pics like these being posted on the forum are against Club Lupo terms and conditions so I would have to force myself to ban myself laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Oh, and Crash, I dont normally agree with Adam, but Dear God hes right.

That really is gay! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ah well, im sure the girls will tel u its not gay to get ya tits out!lol. (come on girls...tell um its not gay to get ya bod out?!?!!!!lol)

ah well, im sure the girls will tel u its not gay to get ya tits out!lol. (come on girls...tell um its not gay to get ya bod out?!?!!!!lol)

Stop getting excited, you're typings gone silly

Stop getting excited, you're typings gone silly

so no pic/s to add picola?! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Well if we're posting semi nude pics..............

Me1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Bit off topic, Im confused as to whos car is in your sig? Is it a photoshop of 1 litre wonders?

I think OLW did a p'shop.. the image on max's sig, but he shopped it with borbet A's, - Max has modified the image (banged zender turbos on it??) and stuck it up as his sig.

Edited by 243

Bit off topic, Im confused as to whos car is in your sig? Is it a photoshop of 1 litre wonders?

As 243 says, I've plaguerised his photo! Now get some pics up young lady! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

(just for the record they're clio 16v phase 1 alloys wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> )

Edited by Max69vk

(just for the record they're clio 16v phase 1 alloys wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> )

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

gayalarm.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

hello_yourgay.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Crash..... I think you're fit smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

though there's been no photographic evidence that Queenie is not a guy ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

though there's been no photographic evidence that Queenie is not a guy ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

It's mean but it's funny

she knows i'm only teasing though you never know with her profile name there could be something in it lol. [sev it's time you posted a pic anyway wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />]