show us yer face

jamiea7x

LMAO @ another shirtless pic of Max!

MattyB - dunno... I just didn't expect you to look like you do. I think I expected you to look more like Jon for some reason?!? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whos your winner so far?

Well I guess if I had to choose it would be between Picola and Kimmy biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

She must be very impressed you having your shirt off in both pics, does the beer just makes you look more manly?

no mate when the pictures were took it was a time of the year called summer!

Ryan - Run out of shirts or something?, or hoping to get some action, with that manly body of yours? Wow chest hair too (that should swing it!) wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

haha shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

innocent.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":innocent:" border="0" alt="innocent.gif" /> blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

slightly embarrassed about the comments Cheers tho biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by KimmyJFK

I know, I know... I don't know what I was expecting Matt to look like, was just surprised when I saw his pic. Guess its all part of the "does he really exist" thing, seeing as I've never met him... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

seeing as winter climbing pics are being posted ice.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by Crusoe

www.myspace.com/stoddy1989...if anyone wants to look wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Why does myspace have to be so confusing, i only want o look at someones pictures and i cant work it out. Damn colours

me.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Thats not you, this dude's got better dress sense. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

part of that quote is factually correct

The dress sense part? huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

The dress sense part? huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

ok, so it's not the most flattering picure

maybe i'm just getting older but the lupo ladies seem to be getting hotter smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />