Disgusting!

at least wipe off your number plate, police would stop and fine you up here for that one. Good going though, must be a few weeks worth of build up there? Hope you don't have to wear a white shirt to work lol.

Get the plate cleaned before the law start moaning tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

its about 2 weeks, I live in the back of beyond - so the roads are all tractor ridden full of muck.

Numberplate is wiped now.. used one of the gf's make up remover wipes shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Numberplate is wiped now.. used one of the gf's make up remover wipes shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Perfect for getting any type of muck off wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

heres matties arosa

Photo-0003.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

and then this is how bad mine got before i washed it

dirt2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dirt1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by one litre wonder ;)

hahahaha

243 Your car is actually worse then mine for once laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Mine had lots of writing all over it and very rude words.. ended up having to take it to morrisons on Holderness road.

Car is now Filthy again lol

Photo-0003.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

But what is a Nelson Mandela? I always wanted one, they're always free, but where from?

Balls to the Police, keep those plate covered up. They were clean when you set off weren't they?

Some dirty cars there, hate this weather they never stay clean for one minute,

the advantage of my colour , it doesnt shoe the dirt that much , even though i couldnt see out the back window

I know what you mean, my silver one looks clean even though it isnt, my black one always looks dirty. You do have a rear wiper you know wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> . My rear washer is leaking under my back seats atm, going to go take a look at that now smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Chris

Good on yer! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

One weeks driving on the lanes down here and it's covered with cack again too. I try and do a once month quick clean in the winter.

bloody el thats filthy then again i have got a brown/grey arosa outside and no i havent brought another car rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

My brothers corsa used to always have the rear plate covered in dirt (the sport spoliers on mk2's atract it) and i believe he got a warning about it once but it isnt your fault the motorway was so dirty when just travelling back from work is it wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

wayne

You do have a rear wiper you know wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

dont like using it , leaves that stupid upside down D on the window and i dont like it .....

dont like using it , leaves that stupid upside down D on the window and i dont like it .....
hehehe I hate that too... really annoys me I end up going to the garage and just using there sponge.

I see your point but i dont mind the D it makes, looks quite good to me for some reason huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> . Id rather see whats behind me rather than worry about it looking odd though. I always use mine, usually on all the time when its raining because of the spray up the back window.

Why dont you remove the rear wiper since you dont use it? Ive got a polo one which i think looks good, much better than the standard wiper, and wipes a bigger area but then thats not much use to you lol.

My washer pipe in the boot popped off on monday and about 3 times yesterday i went for the button to wash the rear screen and remembered that id just flood my back seats laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> but its all fixed now smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

My car is white atm from all the salt on the roads, not quite as bad as 243s yet, but its getting there laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Chris

Edited by cardaft

you could try some of the others that have been seen recently:

"DO NOT WASH - SEEDS PLANTED"

"Still cleaner than the NHS"

"Cleaned by Ray Charles, driven by Stevie Wonder"

"Dirtier than a weekend away with my mum"

"This isn't just dirt...............this is M&S dirt"

"Is you looking at me cos I is black"

"if you can read this i've lost my caravan"

or just "help!!!"