Stress Test - I know you need one

arosa-beeftex

OK - I have had a rough time, and found this really useful. First the scientific blah:

The picture below has 2 identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case study on stress levels at St. Mary's Hospital. Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins are identical. A closely monitored, scientific study revealed that , in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical , a person under stress would find differences in the two dolphins . The more differences a person finds between the dolphins, the more stress that person is experiencing.

Look at the photograph and if you find more than one or two differences you may want to take a vacation.

dolphincow.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

No Need to Reply, I'll be on Vacation.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

do you recommend anywhere to take this vacation laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

the cow has no udders or a cock so i guess i must be really stressed!

hmm it has no genitals so it's not a cow or a bull must be a sea cow!

lol jokers, its a cow? i thought it was a diseased pig i must be reeeeeeeeeaaaaaalllllyyy stressed!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the exams you see.

lol I'm only jokin!

Nock

For the benefit of the haters, no bold in this post.

the cow has no udders or a cock so i guess i must be really stressed!

Its got horns! Plus cow's willies are internal and.....(Ok I was brought up in the country)

Scally- A cow can be male too!

lmao at the political correctness in this thread!!!!!!!

:-)

NOCK

Cow's willies are internal

Huh? Am i missing something here? If they are internal then how the hell does that work? lmao, be like rubbin 2 donuts together lmao

NOCK

this is club lupo right?????

just checking as there seems to be a lot of info normally found on the discovery channel! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Its got horns! Plus cow's willies are internal and.....(Ok I was brought up in the country)

yer yer we believe you tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

that reminds me anyone seen that film. think its called aninmal farm or something lol (if ya seen it ya know what i mean)

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

the only useless facts i know are that polar bears are left handed, slugs have 4 noses and that honey bees have hairy eyes smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

al that link don't work laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />