Lupo GTI 06 - 3 miles

MattyA

REPOST!!!

Sorry, dont have time to research whats already been posted, thought people might be interested, or possibly want to buy it?

Is this the Jap one again? I can't remember how to tell if it's an import or not. I'm sure BossJohn will be along shortly to tell us...

I doesnt mention it being an import, don't jap cars have smaller numberplate recesses?

Jap import=something to do with the stero head unit being a mini disc one... correct me if i'm wrong. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Jap import=something to do with the stero head unit being a mini disc one... correct me if i'm wrong. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

yeah i was about to say that , its got a minidisc / tape player unit in it rather than a cd player in that car

Been reposted lots of times. ANd yet still no one has brought it. Was down to haveing a MD player aparently.

Also it has a badge on front grill saying somthing? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Edited by Bikerz

Yeah its the MiniDisc and the number plate iirc. Its the third time its been posted within the last year i reckon wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I'm not going to shoot you down though, its an honest mistake and im sure if you knew it was a repost you wouldn't have posted it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Im confused now, Its meant to be an 2005 - 06 plate, so surely it cant have been posted years ago confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Had I known it was a repost I wouldnt have bothered, repost seem to really P' people for some reason!?

Edited by matt a

I think it needs to be registered soon as i seem to remember some law/rule/advisory that an out of date model needs to be registered within a certain time after the model cease's production...