Got stuck behind this nob in traffic

Max69vk

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> at the one on that KIA

My favourite one going around at the moment is on a 206cc driven by a rather nice looking female with the registration:

81 MBO

There is also one in the carpark here which is something like S**4 NAL

Edited by DJ

al, you sure its red ?? Dvla says otherwise tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

V461 NAD are:

Date of Liability 01 02 2007

Date of First Registration 17 01 2000

Year of Manufacture 2000

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1796CC

CO2 Emissions Not Available

Fuel Type Petrol

Export Marker Not Applicable

Vehicle Status Licence Not Due

Vehicle Colour SILVER

Passed a red MG ZR a while back near Knockhill, girl driving, number plate was either S? LUT, or S? LAG, can't remember which.

Also a Mk2 Golf goes about with a larger than average female driver, C11 UBS (with a black screw cap in the middle of the 1's)

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> at these plates love the kia one the most!

seen a rover with the plate wr** NLA i thought that was quite funny

also in at work we had a works cooper s mini (beemer one) with POK3Y on 20 inch rims!!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Edited by Mr P

K90 RBS on a beemer round here - mystery prize to the person that decyphers that...

Dogs ****

I deciphered it before reading page 2, but none of you will believe me. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

PS B*llocks isn't in the swear filter ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Hard to find records in Brum have a pretty bling car park. Porches, bentlys, beemers etc with number plates such as;

P145TIC

REM1X

V1NYL

I assume they make there money in other ways other than just selling vinyls. rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

This one isn't rude (or funny, actually) but I saw R***EAR on the front of a van. Suppose I should have photographed the back of the Renault, but it was on the other side of the harbour.

P4160043.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

My entire photography library isn't just car numberplates, honest blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I'll get me coat...

Edited by Paul

al, you sure its red ?? Dvla says otherwise tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

V461 NAD are:

Date of Liability 01 02 2007

Date of First Registration 17 01 2000

Year of Manufacture 2000

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1796CC

CO2 Emissions Not Available

Fuel Type Petrol

Export Marker Not Applicable

Vehicle Status Licence Not Due

Vehicle Colour SILVER

Thats the one ! The red one is parked next to it! I knew one of em had the funny reg

You sure thats cos he didnt want people knowing his real plate wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Thats true, but when the Stig 'borrowed' his keys and took it around the track we saw his real plate anyway...

• 3 months later...

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I saw this on a de-badged 3-Series in Bath and it was too good to miss CNUT.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I'm disappointed in him he didn't buy it from my place rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

oh we had another mini in recently with the reg B16 DUB (whoever he was he is still a dubber at heart laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> )

there's a mk5 r32 with 4 MY

and a merc with pressy just cant remember how it was on the plate but both are women who drive them

we have a customer at work who's name is, and i kid you not, mrs gay hoare, and she has A6 GAY as her number plate!