Post-Edition 38!

lupo_1.0

I heard Luke was in hospital, but it was like 5th hand infomation so wasnt sure it was true.

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say get well soon mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell Luke that i love him, and that i will contact him some time very soon!

i missed you both so much on sunday, and was really worried all weekend about him too sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> i didnt quite realise that it was so serious until i found out that he had to stay in hospital sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I hope he gets well soon!!

Nice to meet you as well mate, had a great time on the Sunday.

Some lovely cars on display as well, loved the blue bora and Mitch's Lupo (I get the impression I'm not the only one though wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> )

Can't wait till next year biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Mike

well my weekend was the first positive thing to happen with my car for a while and the best vw event so far vw event so far, sorted my wheels, suspension, hopefully bodywork and got some tips on my audio.

so even when i had trouble getting my road tax that took me three hours to sort out and then when i did get my tax some stupid t**t reveresed in to my car OUTSIDE MY HOUSE!!! whilst i was loading up.

thanks to all you guys and i hope we stay friends for a long time.

nice meeting you mate shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> unusual to see a white loop about , only seen two before

@ kady - tell luke to get well soon

*phew* only got back today after a very long weekend!

I had a fantastic time for the days I was there biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Great to meet everyone, those I chat to alot, ones I havn't seen for a while and a lot of new faces too.

Didn't get to bed until 3am Saturday morning, then was awake again at 6.30 getting packed up and moved to the stand area. Didn't get to sleep until 2am the next morning (due to some SCC drunken antics in the pub Saturday night blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />), and had to be up again at 6am to help get the SEATs to Trax on time.

Some lovely looking Lupos in that stand, and a few nice Arosas too wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Anyone remember the guys singing in the tent, and a group of us joining in? Or Al downing a glass of scotch in the Geordie Mansion before disappearing for a long while? Or the keys vanishing from Johns van, and reappearing a few minutes later?

Some great memories, roll on next year biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Still wearing my show pass, don't want to take it off - reminder of a fabby time.

Next year I'll do the whole weekend!

Nic

p.s. Get well soon Luke!

Edited by lunalupi

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> where as i clipped my wrist band on so that i could slip it on and off , its now on my pin board with the 2005 one and my wrist band for Dark City 2005 and 2006

*phew* only got back today after a very long weekend!

I had a fantastic time for the days I was there biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Great to meet everyone, those I chat to alot, ones I havn't seen for a while and a lot of new faces too.

Didn't get to bed until 3am Saturday morning, then was awake again at 6.30 getting packed up and moved to the stand area. Didn't get to sleep until 2am the next morning (due to some SCC drunken antics in the pub Saturday night blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />), and had to be up again at 6am to help get the SEATs to Trax on time.

Some lovely looking Lupos in that stand, and a few nice Arosas too wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Anyone remember the guys singing in the tent, and a group of us joining in? Or Al downing a glass of scotch in the Geordie Mansion before disappearing for a long while? Or the keys vanishing from Johns van, and reappearing a few minutes later?

Some great memories, roll on next year biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Still wearing my show pass, don't want to take it off - reminder of a fabby time.

Next year I'll do the whole weekend!

Nic

p.s. Get well soon Luke!

Lol! I remember singing in my tent! just about! lol apparently my mates guitar was met with mixed approval, so ill apologise to anyone we kept awake, its just we were all pretty gone, especially as my friends managed to make friends with the VR6 club and got given vodka! (impressive considering they parked on our land!)

also today I would like to add... sarah that cake was well nice, and of course GET WELL SOON LUKE biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> hehe (hopefully after that outburst he should be able to hear me...)

yeah thats a point i hope those pics came out well that i took using somebodys camera with the cutting of the cake , i couldnt see cause my hair was in my eyes

What happened to luke? sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

he has got a stomach condition and it had been bad for a week, but had been to the doctors and up to the emergencey doctors all week but it just got so bad at the show on saturday that i took him up the hospital and thats where he has been every since we are hoping he will be out on thursday as we go on holiday friday.

thanks for all the get well.

Edited by PlayGirl Arosa

it was funny but scary at the same time! when the bloke was like "erm anyone over by the campsite can they catch the bouncy castle please..." shame it was just before CL went on stage loads of people missed Darrens car sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

This was quite scary.

A similar thing happened up my way a few weeks ago, a couple of people died and many were seriously injured ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Looks like I missed a great show, going to definately try and come down next year, looks like great fun.

233699507_8b57f5f354_o_d.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

this about sums up saturday afternoon too! we stood trying to guess which one was going next! a few tumbled down into the river never to be seen again...hehe

• 3 weeks later...