Picture of the day

ArosaMike

Knockhill. Nice and central... huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

...if you include the Shetland Isles!

I think that's a great phot Tigz. Something nice and casual about having the barriers in it.

I really need to get out and play with my camera.

R

Sundown-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Richmond park yesterday at sun set. not tripod so little soft..... resized to save bandwidth!

Edited by Putney

DSC00920.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

St Peters Square from the top of St Peters Basilica

anyone else who has been up there will know just how awkward it is getting up all the stairs

slightly for comedy value, even i'm now sure what the look is - sligthly smug with a combination of sun in the eyes probably lol

rockdust.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

ask124.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

this is my pic of the day think its just funny and very well taken lol

shame the sun wasn't out but taking a few for the new journal

fieldofoilseedfront.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Dot dot dash, that looks like Taipai 101 from the top of the pic, what technique have you used to take it?

I like the look

Thanks,

It's the New York skyline at night, with the Empire State building being the one you mention.

The effect was done in photoshop.

DSC00413.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />