just more photos of my car

luke's lupo

Looks good, you sure thats -100mm though? Looks like you could tuck the wheels a lot further under the arches wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Looking forward to seeing more pics!

Looks good, you sure thats -100mm though? Looks like you could tuck the wheels a lot further under the arches wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Looking forward to seeing more pics!

well im not sure the guy who did it recons 100mm but its probibly more like 80-85 i wound them right down when i first got them and it was so low i couldnt get the jack under and the cat was about 1cm off the ground!!! i wanted to leave it but my dad made me raise it back up lol il post more pics tonight

cheers luke

Nice motor, Im really starting to like that colour more & more. Not too sure about the furry dice though! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

yay another fellow yellow loop! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> i love it just the way it is! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Here's an idea of what the colour coded bumpers look like:

16731220a1271212471b276665951l.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

It's the best pic I've got.. but you get the idea. Colour coded bumpers are growing on me.. but only on Lupos with 'loud' paint schemes lol.

Edited by lupodave

• 4 months later...

I went up to Luke's yesterday to pick up some wheels and take a look at his £250 Jetta. Here's a few photo's of it and a couple of the Lupo. IMG_6876_copy_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_6874_copy_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_6867_copy_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_6872_copy_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_6878_copy_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_6880_copy_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

I still can't get over the price of the jetta for the money. Luke will tell you exactly how much but i think the car as it is there stood him at about £700!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

That looks in great nick, especially for £250. Next one you find for that price, gimme a shout, ey? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

When you gonna pass your test so you can drive them to meets? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

test booked for 25th mate

jetta now stands me £575 as Chris gave me money biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

its really tidy for the money should give it a proper was i supose

cheers for taking the pics Chris your a legend they look great as always

both cars will hopefully be at the section 5 meet at the Baltic on the 28th

cheers for the comments keep them coming

luke

areet bud. found sum pics of ya car on me pics from me cam. but mines nxt to it. u want them on? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

areet bud. found sum pics of ya car on me pics from me cam. but mines nxt to it. u want them on? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

here u go kidda Picture058.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture057.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture056.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture055.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />