1 litre owners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scotty86

hi folks jus wana ask all the 1 litre owners......... are your lupo's serious slow?

just want to no what u's think ov ur cars? i am tryin 2 choose a model whats best for me i have another post which is jus askin similar info but just want here from 1 litre's as its not really performance i after, just a solid runner that i can tastfully mod(euro style)

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=21967

thing that puts me off... i used to own a 12v 1.0 corsa! was pretty slow! but my mum got a 1.0 16v yaris and its got enough lol huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

so just wondering about lupo... and what model ov 1.0 best.... most toys obv wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Hi ya, hope your ok.

My little Lupo is 1.0 and i love it!! it is nifty and a fantastic little runner. It has got me to Birmingham and back a few times in less than an hour from Northampton which is about average.

Yeah its not as fast as most cars but its still great!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Love Banana Girl X

hi folks jus wana ask all the 1 litre owners......... are your lupo's serious slow?

just want to no what u's think ov ur cars? i am tryin 2 choose a model whats best for me i have another post which is jus askin similar info but just want here from 1 litre's as its not really performance i after, just a solid runner that i can tastfully mod(euro style)

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=21967

thing that puts me off... i used to own a 12v 1.0 corsa! was pretty slow! but my mum got a 1.0 16v yaris and its got enough lol huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

so just wondering about lupo... and what model ov 1.0 best.... most toys obv wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Ive got a 1.0 Arosa and its not really too slow, its only got 50bhp though. Compared to a corsa i think it feels a bit faster and has definately got more tourque. But it wont be as quick as your mums yaris. Its easy to live with the power and copes well on long motorway drives.

Great car i would recommend the 1.0, and ive seen ones which have 160K on the clock and there still going so that just proves how strong the engines are.

Spec wise if your looking at a lupo the 1.0E offers very little: Power steering and thats about it really, the next grade up is the S which has central locking, electric front windows.

basically the same for the Arosa only the S on the arosa adds alloys, remote central locking and a cd player.

Cardaft

Hi ya, hope your ok.

My little Lupo is 1.0 and i love it!! it is nifty and a fantastic little runner. It has got me to Birmingham and back a few times in less than an hour from Northampton which is about average.

Yeah its not as fast as most cars but its still great!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Love Banana Girl X

Yeah ive been to birmingham a few times in mine from near newcastle which i think was about 280 miles round trip in a day, coped very well and sits easliy at 70 all day smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by cardaft

i used to have a real poverty spec 1.0L and i loved him to pieces! didnt find him that slow really. go up and down motorways comfortably. even no power steering wasnt that bad! not great on the old fuel, about 250miles to a tank town driving, but still a car full of character!

lets us know if you find one!

Jen x

I have 1l and to be honest it copes just as well on the motorway as it does running around town. When I first had I went to Birmingham and was a good 3/4hr into driving before I realised I was doing over 100, no engine noise until I started to slow to around 70-80 but I think that was the engine cooling after the exertion but then after a couple of mins no engine noise. If you want low cost through-out (insurance etc) go for 1l as they do roar better than other 1ls I've driven

Edited by Luppie70

sounds lik a fair investment. if its not to slow and am just after looks mayb should save some money on insurance and petrol and spent the money saved on som mods biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

cheers folks! much apreciated

sounds lik a fair investment. if its not to slow and am just after looks mayb should save some money on insurance and petrol and spent the money saved on som mods biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

cheers folks! much apreciated

And if your still unsure, find one in a dealer and take it for a spin smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And if your still unsure, find one in a dealer and take it for a spin smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

what do u need to take a test drive off a dealear by the way? like insurance?

or is it all taken care ov?

I have 1l and to be honest it copes just as well on the motorway as it does running around town. When I first had I went to Birmingham and was a good 3/4hr into driving before I realised I was doing over 100, no engine noise until I started to slow to around 70-80 but I think that was the engine cooling after the exertion but then after a couple of mins no engine noise. If you want low cost through-out (insurance etc) go for 1l as they do roar better than other 1ls I've driven

They don't do over 100 laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

It's fine around town but if you're going to be doing regular motorway driving you'll want something faster. I get 240 London miles to a tank which works out roughly 35 - 40MPG which I don't think is bad at all.

what do u need to take a test drive off a dealear by the way? like insurance?

or is it all taken care ov?

All you would need to do is to find a 1.0 in a dealer and go and ask for a test drive. Im not sure about the insurance but ive had test drives before and i didnt have to arrange anything so i assume their insurance covers you.

That was a 0-60 not a 1/4 mile! Fair play though, I wouldn't have done it blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />