1 Litre Lupo `0-60` times

Tigz™

Spent a an hour at Trax removing my interior as I wanted to see what the car can do.

I think VW claim a 17 second `0-60` but Ive always wanted to belive that was with 4 people in (not true, its with 2 people and bit of luggage)

Got to the strip, very nervously as there was loads watching, so I knew I was gonna get laughed at, but thought feck it, these guys drive Saxos and Corsa's so who gives a feck.

Light hit green and I booted it, took bloomin' ages to get to the end of the strip, when I got back to the stand i was told Id got a 15.23 sec run.

Wanted better, so had another run.

16 seconds now!

Walked down to the tent to get my print out, almost died when I saw it!

It said 15.23 seconds at 54mph!

I never made it to 60 before running out of road! lol

I think the zaust is the problem, theres no back pressure at all, so in turn, no touque.

Im sorry for the embaressment guys, I'll not do it again till the 20v is in!

was told Id got a 15.23 sec run

I near had a heart attack there!

Then I realised it wasnt 1/4 mile runs! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

nevermind mate, I can sympathise, on the way back from manchester airport a couple of days ago (in the very eary hours) from nearly every set of lights we raced and I lost every time! I had the lead to start then once we got into higher speeds he pulled away (was a 2.0 focus tho).....saying that I was quite impressed how the little arosa kept up.....definately need a cupra next time.

cameradownload2015.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

cameradownload2016.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />